Who can't shut up about Fanime?

Started by thebrain2u, May 09, 2007, 02:20:32 PM

Barnes

I also can't stop talking about EVO either.
XD
Anyway,

FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon!FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon
FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon FanimeCon!

The wait is killing me.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Pimpstress Rei

I find it quite amusing that all the members are like "omg Fanime is almost here! I can't wait!"

And the staff are like "omg Fanime is almost here! We want another week to prepare!"

This year should be interesting!
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

K&K4ever

::Get's up and starts chanting::

FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIEM FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME

::Know does the freaky dance::

:D FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY  :P  :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

yumicchi88

a little conversation this morning me and my mom had:

me "Fanime~ fanime~ its almost fanime~!!"
mom "YOu have finals before that!"
me "........Fanime~~~"
mom "Think about Finals right now!"
me "....FANIME!!!!!!"
mom "FINALS!!!!"
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

K&K4ever

sounds like a conversation between me and my teacher. . . not really but that's what it would sound like.

pchan

Quote from: "K&K4ever"::Get's up and starts chanting::

FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIEM FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME

::Know does the freaky dance::

:D FREAKY FREAKY FREAKY  :P  :D

doing the Snoopy dance and joins in..

FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME FANIME

Mango Bunny

Pretty sure some people are ready to kill me over fanime.

Every day I try to find something to do to prepare. ^^

heeroyuy135

I find myself on these boards more and more everyday...

And now that I'm out of school, let my countdown to Fanime commence!!! *stares at Fanime countdown timer on Google*

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I find myself on these boards more and more everyday...

And now that I'm out of school, let my countdown to Fanime commence!!! *stares at Fanime countdown timer on Google*

School's out? Lucky...

After Fanime I head right back to school and I've got a few papers due.

Ah, College...
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"
Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"I find myself on these boards more and more everyday...

School's out? Lucky...

After Fanime I head right back to school and I've got a few papers due.

Ah, College...
Technically, the last "official" day of school is May 23, but 2 of the 4 finals that I had (Comp Programming and Trig) was today, I turned in my final for Philosophy yesterday, and I had my English final a week ago...so I'm in pretty good shape, and now I can prepare for Fanime and watch that countdown clock. *stares*

Eri

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"Technically, the last "official" day of school is May 23, but 2 of the 4 finals that I had (Comp Programming and Trig) was today, I turned in my final for Philosophy yesterday, and I had my English final a week ago...so I'm in pretty good shape, and now I can prepare for Fanime and watch that countdown clock. *stares*

Proof positive that I should've gone to a semester school.. I just got done with my second round of midterms!

And, oh, my (email) inbox can't shut up about Fanime :P
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Eri"
And, oh, my (email) inbox can't shut up about Fanime :P

ROFL I was litterally about to say that!

narutofan17

*zombie look and voice* I'm still on.........must stay on.....forever.......zzzzzzzzzzz. lol 6 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

thebrain2u

So close! 5 days to go!!! I still have one last final tomorrow, then I'm gonna prepare for Fanime.

Inuashley

2 and a half days left for me!
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

narutofan17

*waits at door for Jiraiya headband*
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Pimpstress Rei

For me, Fanime starts now since I have to start printing the schedules and other misc forms. I guess I'm lucky that Fanime lasts a whole week for me?
Marie F.
Vice-Chair 2009-2011
Assistant Director of Marketing 2008
Publications Manager 2006, 2007
Con Mom forever o.O

otakuya

All that earlier chanting of "FANIME" reminds me of that old Super Mario Bros 3 commercial:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Noe496QdgAk

thebrain2u

Yahoo! Finals are over for me! Now I need to finish fixing my pants for my cosplay. Can't wait for Fanime! AHH!!!

K&K4ever

good news,

the schedual that my school sent me said that I had to go to school on mamorial day  :shock: (I know what you're going to say to that: :x WTF)

But my teacher stratened it out for us and know we have it off. :)

. . . now if only we could get friday off I could stay the entirety of ffriday and not have to leave after the FF gathering. :x