Tsukuyomi Moon Phase

Started by Jehuty, May 10, 2007, 10:50:25 AM

Jehuty

I heart this show...both Dub and Sub. The characterizations are awesome and you more or less just kinda fall into the story and want to see where it goes next. Hazuki and Kohei have this almost inconsistent love/hate relationship, but it's enough to keep people rooting for them. Anyone else catch this one???
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

Jun-Watarase

One of my favorite figures are of Hazuki. =)

Nekomimi modo~

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Tsubasa

I enjoyed this series quite a bit.  I didn't expect it to be too good at first, but when it hit its stride in the first story arc, I was hooked.

Hazuki is adorable.

I want the Furu Furu Furu Moon trading figure set.  I missed my chance to get them before and now I'll probably have to resort to some extensive online searching.  Either that or Yahoo! Japan Auctions. ^^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

RyuHayabusa

I watched the whole series because it has a really good plot, characters you can love and an awesome villain to boot. Plus Hazuki is so Tsundere lol :p

And the EGL factor is a plus too. This series definately rocked when i watched it. :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

mDuo13

Loved it from the very first episode. Great soundtrack. Nice characters.

Leviathan

I too loved this series from the very first episode. Vampires rule and Hazuki is just the most adorable vampire I've seen in a long time. And I also love Seiji, what a bishie. :) Both the dub and the sub are really well done, the animation is beautiful, the music fits the series very well and the story is well thought. Plus, you have a very well rounded cast of characters.

Kazuko

Found this show quite cute x: Shiro loli ftw <3

just x__x cat ears bothered me Cat ears + Lolita clothes = HELLZ NO

Liked it none the less

Magical Senpai

I love to torture my friend by singing the OP very badly. =D