Time things kick off?

Started by Chpal, May 10, 2007, 03:36:05 PM

Chpal

Heya, new guy here, just enrolled in the forums and have payed for my registration ^^ First con and i cant wait^^
anyways, im coming in from Oxanrd, from the Navy base there and will probably get to SJ around 5-6pm on friday. Is that too late to get in? Is there a certain time the Con will kick off on Friday?
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Chpal"Heya, new guy here, just enrolled in the forums and have payed for my registration ^^ First con and i cant wait^^
anyways, im coming in from Oxanrd, from the Navy base there and will probably get to SJ around 5-6pm on friday. Is that too late to get in? Is there a certain time the Con will kick off on Friday?

No, it's not too late. con registration will open at 9 a.m and close like around 9 p.m friday. And welcome to your 1st fanime.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

IamTetsuo

Well the video rooms start operating at 10AM according to the current rough draft of the video schedual.  Usually there's a commencement festival sometime early friday as well.  But I wouldn't worry about it, the con usually gathers steam throughout Friday as pre-regs and hotel guests filter in.  Friday is generally the least hectic day of the con, and least crowded so you won't be missing much.

narutofan17

Welcome! Yeah, pretty much everyone is just tryin to either register or just get in. Nothin much to see on the first day. Except for the anime they'll be showing in the viewing rooms. *Cough*Hentai!*cough* Excuse me. lol
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

K&K4ever

Welcome to the nut house! :P

:twisted:  Fresh meat  :twisted:
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Kava

We'll have a few panels on Friday as well, but none starting before 2pm. Friday is traditionally a somewhat slow day, as people are still arriving, but there will definitely be stuff going on. ^-^
Rena
Panels Coordinator 2007-2014
Programming Director, 2015

Panels Twitter: http://twitter.com/FanimePanels

Chpal

^^ Awesome, Im glad I wont be missing much ^^
Im really excited now for this con, im going to get there around 1pm Friday and leaving Monday around 9 or 10pm, so probably by then everything will be shot down.
Im going to spend as much money as possible and have a ton of fun lol, im going to Iraq later this year so I got to have fun now  :twisted:  :P
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

narutofan17

Quote from: "Chpal"^^ Awesome, Im glad I wont be missing much ^^
Im really excited now for this con, im going to get there around 1pm Friday and leaving Monday around 9 or 10pm, so probably by then everything will be shot down.
Im going to spend as much money as possible and have a ton of fun lol, im going to Iraq later this year so I got to have fun now  :twisted:  :P
Just don't spend it all the first day like I did the first time I went. lol

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

sailordumb

If you are not there right when it opens, you're late.  You cant miss a thing!

narutofan17

Quote from: "sailordumb"If you are not there right when it opens, you're late.  You cant miss a thing!
Eh, I wouldn't way that much. Pretty much all there is to do the first day is watch some anime, hit the deals and maybe some games in the game room. Well, at least thats what I do the first day. XD

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!