Art Books, anyone?

Started by Jelly Soup, May 11, 2007, 12:39:12 AM

Jelly Soup

I'm looking for a replacement Chrono Cross Artbook. I got one way back as Fanime 2005, but I lent it out and, well....

I'm not much for anime artbooks, but if game related ones are available, I'll be there.

LordKefka

A few..but I usually don't buy artbooks

Solty Rei
The Promised Place: Beyond the Cloud
Kino's Journey
Mahoraba

Depends if the price is right I guess..
FanimeCon Press, 2007-2012
FanimeCon Registration Staff, 2007
Fanime Forums Moderator
Anime Boston Press, 2010-2012
AOD Press, 2011
Otakon Press, 2012
Anime Expo Press, 2008-2012
Anime Central Press, 2008
THEManime.org, Staff
Animesou.com, Editor

Jelly Soup

The guy I bought it from had boxes of art books. The Chrono Cross was only $20, and so was a few Full Metal Alchemist books.

Jelly Soup

As it turned out, I was able to replace my missing book (two dollars more than the first one cost) and get two Ragnarok Online books.

Jelly Soup

I know this is a little late in the game, but will anyone be stocking R20 Rockman & Rockman X Official Complete Works?

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-lt-49-en-70-2m7x.html

bahamutknightzero

I know this is probably one of those "Holy Grail" type of tasks, but does anyone have any copies of the Kinnikuman Guide Book shown here, that they will have in stock for Fanime? The reason I call it a "holy grail" is because it was released way back in 2004 and I don't think many people would know about this book.

Jelly Soup

^^^
I'm guessing that it would be better to find a copy online somewhere at this point. I poked around, but I couldn't find anything. If you know the ISBN that would make finding all the more easy.