Checking in late

Started by chanocular, May 12, 2007, 04:07:53 PM

chanocular

I've seen a topic on this before, but i cant seem to find it.

Anyways, I will be arriving on may 25th at around 10pm, and have a reservation at the marriot. Do i need to call in to tell them im going to be late? Because i remember something being mentioned about checking in before a certain time.

and if i do, anyone know if there will be a fee or not?

Thanks in advance. :)

phoenixphire24

I've never heard of there being a fee for checking in late at a hotel, but it would probably be a good idea to call and let them know (you can also make sure they have your reservation correct too; my friends and I always call before and double check).

BunofGovt

If your reservation is being held on a credit card, you should have no problem with checking in late, but definitely call the hotel to let them know what time you expect to arrive.  If you're driving, let them know you'll have a car, too.  I believe there's a daily fee for valet parking there.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

FanFicGuru

There's no fee unless you come after midnight the day you said you would arrive without contacting them. Then they assume you're not coming, charge you for one night + tax and cancel the rest of your nights.

So, I would definitely call them and let them know you'll be in around 10PM so they don't think you're not showing up and cancel the room.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

chanocular

makes sense...

thanks guys : :D