Anyone up for IaMP?

Started by Makou, May 14, 2007, 06:00:02 PM

Makou

Well, I hear that Tsubasa, Lisu, Spirit, and I will be playing some Immaterial and Missing Power sometime during the con. I was wondering if anyone else wanted to join us Also, maybe if there's enough interest, we can sponsor an unofficial tournament (like... winner gets a drink, or something) if there's enough interest. So, anyone up for this idea?

Emerge

im down for playing with you guys, albeit im garbage at it ^_^;

Makou

Quote from: "Emerge"im down for playing with you guys, albeit im garbage at it ^_^;

No problem. I don't think any of us are pros, so you'll still get your chances! We'll be glad to have you aboard.

Akira Miyamoto

I'd love to jump in, though I'm horrific at it. Will there be controllers involved?
"Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, stick dynamite down his throat and he'll go with a full belly."

Emerge

so where are you guys planning on playing?

Sunara Ishi

I'll probably join in...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

~~Loktera~~

I have been practicing... I don't see why not, hell, bragging rights are better than no rights, no?
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Makou

Eh... well, since I'm not going to Fanime anymore, I suggest you ask Lisu on this idea. I'm pretty sure he can bring his Laptop and you can all have fun ... T_T___T_T__T_T_T_T_T_____T