Dance "Hare Hare Yukai" at Open-mic!(Update 3/13)

Started by yumicchi88, May 19, 2007, 03:30:49 PM

Are you planning to join in the DANCE?

Totally!!
4 (57.1%)
I want to, but i want to suggest different time
0 (0%)
I will, but I'll just sing the song
2 (28.6%)
Probably, ill go when i feel like it
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: May 21, 2007, 10:17:23 AM

kat-hime

Quote from: pockystix on January 06, 2008, 10:24:39 PM
Would you guys like to set-up a time and place to meet up before hand? This may give people time to be taught the the full version. Sometime on Friday or Saturday would be good.

I also wonder if anyone is going to record this, lol.

yumicchi88 said that there would be a practice on Friday at 6pm, either long version or full.

i say long version practice, because if people are taught the long version, they most certainly can do the short one xD

pockystix: i'm sure they will xD
who'd miss out on recording a mass Hare Hare Yukai?!
and if not, i'm forcing a friend to record it:] but there will probably be no need for that

yumicchi88

Quote from: kat-hime on January 07, 2008, 11:41:32 PM
Quote from: pockystix on January 06, 2008, 10:24:39 PM
Would you guys like to set-up a time and place to meet up before hand? This may give people time to be taught the the full version. Sometime on Friday or Saturday would be good.

I also wonder if anyone is going to record this, lol.

yumicchi88 said that there would be a practice on Friday at 6pm, either long version or full.

i say long version practice, because if people are taught the long version, they most certainly can do the short one xD

pockystix: i'm sure they will xD
who'd miss out on recording a mass Hare Hare Yukai?!
and if not, i'm forcing a friend to record it:] but there will probably be no need for that

yes as a plan friday 6pm, we can do a practice session or maybe even before that.
we can discuss the time everyone is available.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

IshokuOsero

I'll try my best to be there at least one of the two times you've got listed.
It's such a fun dance, I've always wanted to do it with a group. :D

Avairrianna

What I did during AnimeExpo 07 was me and two of my friends learned the TV size version and we carried around an ipod with speakers and we would stop randomly and do the Hare Hare Yukai then pick it back up and do it again in like 15 minutes! We did it this way for 4 days @_@ so yeah I plan to do it that way again this year at Fanime so I'll just stop whatever I'm doing and do it when I feel like it so watch for me!
Cosplays in work:
?

Gatherings in charge of in 2017:
Steven Universe

redroses3164

I would totally join in the fun! =D I'm planning on making a Yuki cosplay. I know the Yuki part of the dance too (the full and tv version)

Here's a good version on youtube of the long version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1WdLALG1jI

yumicchi88

Quote from: redroses3164 on February 08, 2008, 09:26:14 PM
I would totally join in the fun! =D I'm planning on making a Yuki cosplay. I know the Yuki part of the dance too (the full and tv version)

Here's a good version on youtube of the long version:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1WdLALG1jI

you found a really nice video here!! Everyone should watch this! they are pretty good and precise.

I'm thinking of taking some counts of people who are doing each parts. since there are more than 5 of us, we should separate our parts with haruhi, yuki, mikuru, kyon, and koizumi.

kat-hime

yumicchi88

wait, before that i really got to ask.

Who really want to dance along? so i can get the real count of who will be dancing.
because maybe its 5 people exact.
I know kat-hime will dance haruhi part.

who else want to dance?

redroses3164

I really want to dance along =)

I would be dancing the Yuki part since that's who I'm cosplaying.

Are we practicing before going on stage some time? Just wondering.

Random videos:
Hare Hare Yukai (tv length) from the ps2 game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BP1HAGoKmmM

Hare Hare Yukai from the concert the voice actors/actresses had:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5gJ8d2x5vA
Do watch the encore afterwards. You'll see the five main people doing the dance. Kyon's voice actor is hilarious when he dances it! XD

yumicchi88

we might practice beforehand, but not really sure yet.
but maybe its good to have a practice session before fanime itself.

like a week before fanime or a day before fanime?

i need ideas!

redroses3164

Quote from: yumicchi88 on February 11, 2008, 12:17:08 AM

I wouldn't be able to come before fanime. I can't drive so I wouldn't be able to attend. (Someone drives me and my friends to fanime so... yeah.)

I was thinking practice maybe an hour or two before going on? I don't think we need that much practice right? =) The only quirks we'd work out is synchronization so we all are doing the same thing at the same time.

yumicchi88

Quote from: redroses3164 on February 11, 2008, 12:10:02 PM

I wouldn't be able to come before fanime. I can't drive so I wouldn't be able to attend. (Someone drives me and my friends to fanime so... yeah.)

I was thinking practice maybe an hour or two before going on? I don't think we need that much practice right? =) The only quirks we'd work out is synchronization so we all are doing the same thing at the same time.

This is true. Is everyone coming from Thursday? maybe we can have practice then. or if people want it better on Friday, that's good too.

redroses3164

Quote from: yumicchi88 on February 11, 2008, 09:48:58 PM
Quote from: redroses3164 on February 11, 2008, 12:10:02 PM

This is true. Is everyone coming from Thursday? maybe we can have practice then. or if people want it better on Friday, that's good too.

I think it would be ideal to decide when practice will be once we get more people to join our group. Don't you want at least a full brigade first? =)

Though I'd vote for Friday practice before going on. Around 5 is cool?

I dunno if I'm going Thursday. It depends if someone can drop us off to get our badges or not.

yumicchi88

yea, true. we need people for sure.
if we dont get at least 5 people, its not really fun.
we can dance at random time at random places if that's the case.

kat-hime

Quote from: yumicchi88 on February 12, 2008, 10:57:39 PM
yea, true. we need people for sure.
if we dont get at least 5 people, its not really fun.
we can dance at random time at random places if that's the case.

my friends are coming as mikuru (username:Mojo) and yuki and they really want to dance along,
i'm not quite sure how many people we have at the moment, but just throwing that out there.

i might not be able to go there thursday, but an hour on friday before going on sounds good:]

Mojo

<br /><br />You don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t stand a GHOST of a chance

kuroi

I'll be there Thursday-Monday, and I'd totally be willing to teach Mikuru's part (both short and long) to anyone who wants to learn it ^^ (if the group dancing is larger than 5 people; if it's not, then I'd love to dance Mikuru's part- or just sing it :D)

I mean, really, gotta put all that practice from AX07 to use somehow! ^+^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

pockystix

I can help synchronize the dance, since I know everyone's parts. I used the seiyuu concert performance to learn the dance, so that is the style I'd teach it (a lot of the fan videos are more stiff than their's).

I'll probably cosplay as Ouendan Haruhi this year. I was Tsuruya last year, though.

And I vote for a Friday timeslot. ;)
New sn = Meirin

Chibblz

I wanna play~ Uhukuku~ Since I'll be cosplaying as Konata cosplaying as Haruhi.. *sweatdrop* Sounds fun.. o_o;

yumicchi88

I just noticed.... I think it would be better to just keep this gathering to a one-day event.
since not everyone can be in it for all 3 days, and its gonna be a big hassle.

So tell me when the best time for you so i can choose the date and time.