For The Karaoke Contest Winner

Started by Hank-KKD, May 19, 2007, 06:23:52 PM

yumicchi88

i knew you were gonna say that.
I will do my best. ^^
im just so excited about all this thing!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Nina Star 9

The thing is, I know no songs at all with official karaoke versions. I do not mean that I do not know how to sing the songs, but that I cannot think of a single song that has one. Would that be a problem if I won and then had to use a vocal version?

yumicchi88

try serching here:
http://www.animekaraokes2.com/
these karaoke are all official ones.

or you can try
http://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/browse/all
not all have karaoke versions, but ones that says "single" are most likely to have it.

Inuashley

Another really good song resource are the downloads at www.gendou.com. You have to be a member, but it's free and fast. ^^
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

Nina Star 9

No, no, it is not that I have a hard time finding them, it is that there are no official karaoke versions released of any songs that I know. Wait, actually, I take that back. September released an off-vocal version of Akai Ito, but good luck getting the lyrics to that one. Only one of my planned songs has an anime tie-in anyway (and as I'm not really one for anime in general, really, the only reasons why I ever heard of the series the song is from is becuase of the song), and even then it is still a rather obscure song and band, and I know that this band does not release karaoke versions of their songs.

There was one Amano Tsukiko karaoke CD released, but it was burned onto a CD-R and very little information is known about it, and anything on it would be nearly impossible to obtain. Not that my karaoke contest songs are Amano Tsukiko, but at least it would be something I know.

As I said, it is not a matter of not being able to find the karaoke versions, it is a matter of there not BEING anything to find. Sorry about that.

yumicchi88

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"No, no, it is not that I have a hard time finding them, it is that there are no official karaoke versions released of any songs that I know. Wait, actually, I take that back. September released an off-vocal version of Akai Ito, but good luck getting the lyrics to that one. Only one of my planned songs has an anime tie-in anyway (and as I'm not really one for anime in general, really, the only reasons why I ever heard of the series the song is from is becuase of the song), and even then it is still a rather obscure song and band, and I know that this band does not release karaoke versions of their songs.

There was one Amano Tsukiko karaoke CD released, but it was burned onto a CD-R and very little information is known about it, and anything on it would be nearly impossible to obtain. Not that my karaoke contest songs are Amano Tsukiko, but at least it would be something I know.

As I said, it is not a matter of not being able to find the karaoke versions, it is a matter of there not BEING anything to find. Sorry about that.

oo, isee isee.
but from what i heard, they wont have the dampening for winner performance so i guess you would have to find a different song that has a karaoke version.

Nina Star 9

Okay, you seem to not be understanding me. Let me rephrase.

I know that they will not have dampening for the winning performance. Which is why I am asking in this thread about it, hopefully so someone in charge will be able to help me.

But here- of all the songs I listen to, I only know of one, ONE, that has an official karaoke version, and that one would be nearly impossible for me to obtain the lyrics for and learn to sing before Fanime in case I win the contest. It it not a simple matter of finding a diffrent song if none of the songs I listen to, save one, have karaoke versions. None of the artists I like make karaoke versions of their music, but I would still like to participate in the singing in the masqerade on the event that I win.

So I am asking if there is anything that can be done about not being able to obtain official karaoke tracks, of if, in the event that I win the contest, I would have to decline singing in the masquerade, or if there is something else that can be done. It is rather difficult to find a karaoke track that does not exsist, right?

angeljibrille

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"
I know that they will not have dampening for the winning performance. Which is why I am asking in this thread about it, hopefully so someone in charge will be able to help me.

Don't worry, m'dear. We'll figure out something, I always do :)

Now good luck and may you all do well! :)