marriot complimentary breakfast

Started by yumicchi88, May 20, 2007, 11:09:04 AM

yumicchi88

do anyone know if there is a limit to people for complimentary breakfast at marriot?
and if there is, how much for each additional?
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Moonblossom

Generally it's for people who are actually registered guests at the hotel. So if you've booked four people in a room but have actually crammed six in there or something (not that I assume this is your case, just making an example) you're only entitled to four breakfasts. They may not notice if you, say, grab an extra muffin or something, but I wouldn't recommend it.

yumicchi88

so as long as you booked as with 4 people, all 4 would get the complimentary.

Moonblossom

Generally, yes. I've never stayed at the Marriott, so I can't be sure, but that's usually how it works.

yumicchi88

ok, thank you for the information!~
that helped alot with many things. like budget?

FanFicGuru

I just called and talked to Marriott. They don't offer complimentary breakfast unless you specifically ordered it with your room. The guy was unable to give me any quotes for breakfast rates either.

Not only that, the concierge room that typically has snacks and breakfast items on the weekdays will be closed so people on the higher levels won't be able to get anything from there.

Breakfast at the marriott is officially dead.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

yumicchi88

Quote from: "FanFicGuru"I just called and talked to Marriott. They don't offer complimentary breakfast unless you specifically ordered it with your room. The guy was unable to give me any quotes for breakfast rates either.

Not only that, the concierge room that typically has snacks and breakfast items on the weekdays will be closed so people on the higher levels won't be able to get anything from there.

really? wait, so you have to order it in order to get complimentary breakfast? it doesnt come with the stay?
and we dont get braekfast on weekdays?
wow, im so confused...

on the room detail page, under soecial benefit for concierge roon, you get complimetnary food... errr..

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "yumicchi88"
Quote from: "FanFicGuru"I just called and talked to Marriott. They don't offer complimentary breakfast unless you specifically ordered it with your room. The guy was unable to give me any quotes for breakfast rates either.

really? wait, so you have to order it in order to get complimentary breakfast? it doesnt come with the stay?
and we dont get braekfast on weekdays?
wow, im so confused...

on the room detail page, under soecial benefit for concierge roon, you get complimetnary food... errr..

The concierge room usually DOES have complimentary food, but ONLY on the weekdays. NOT on the weekends. So, the concierge room won't have any food in it for the people in the upper floors who should be able to get to it.

If you're on the lower floors, breakfast isn't included unless you specifically add it onto your bill, I'm pretty sure about that.

In any case, I'm gonna buy some pop tarts to last me the weekend.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

yumicchi88

Oooh i see.
I dont really know what level we are in, though.
(checks the checkin info)
hmm, when i read carefully it says no breakfast included... ok

maybe poptarts for me, too! lol
or cereals ^^

thank you for helping me out clear out stuff!!! it was a big help!

FinalShadows

I blame it on the elevators >__>
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?