Last-minute cosplays?

Started by Chloe, May 20, 2007, 01:32:13 PM

senritsu

i'm not done with all of my costumes, but i've decided that i wanted to add more crap to my workload that i should probably hold off on till anime vegas

yup
i'm going to try to do halloween town zexion

i dont think ahead very well

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

pSyChOgArDeN

I finished sewing up my 'God Save the Queen' shirt thing I procrastinated on making for my Chibi Osaki Nana outfit haha. go me go~ i have to still sew a skirt up for the outfit though~ couldnt find the right fabric untill earlier today... oye~

Fanime '11 Cosplays:
Ramona Flowers -Scott Pilgrim vs. the Universe
Sakura -Cardcaptor Sakura

<33         

platinum edge

Still working on my KH1 Riku costume...Still working on the sword, and the pants, and the f@#!>& shoes...
Always chase after your dreams, and never forget why you are pursuing them.

FinalShadows

The time is ticking. You guys have one more day left. Good Luck.
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Nina Star 9

I still have to sew on my Bodaiju jacket a bit, but it should not take too long. I also have to somehow convince my dad to take me to a store to get black lace gloves.

I also need to pack, but I have all I can do without my Bodaiju cosplay being finished.

senritsu

nooooooooooooooooooooo
i'm not doneeee
i was up till 2 am last night
i'm still not done packing!!!

nothing will fit in the carrrr
i havent started my ball mask!!!

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

FinalShadows

Don't falter. You guys can still win!
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Jyunishinsho

I've failed to finish one of my main cosplays for this year.

However, just now, I finished two cosplays. One is Oswald, the other...I'll reveal on site.

Cosplay list for this year:

Kim or Choi
-Secret-
Oswald
Xellos

kuroi

w00t! I'm finished with all my cosplays, with the exception of my masquerade mask. Oh, and tweaking my Haruhi ribbon so that it looks right. And gluing a ribbon to a hat. The major stuff is all done though ^_^

All that's left is to pack all five of my outfits, along with normal clothes for trips back and forth, my prom dress, and all sorts of accessories in a suitcase, put it in my car, and somehow still have room for four other people's stuff.
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

koomori

well... I just finished my gaara stuff... and it's 3:25 am, may 25th... can it get more last minute than that? ...I suppose hopping into line still working on it maybe...

Asa_Gohan

for those of you who saw an anonymous or a guy who looked like hitman, that was me x3 i made it in 2 days time and threw it together. Im making the last part right now during school xD

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Xeluu

Quote from: "koomori"well... I just finished my gaara stuff... and it's 3:25 am, may 25th... can it get more last minute than that?
Yes, yes it can. DX I have to do a few small seams on something while driving up there. It's gonna suck, but I know I'll get it done satisfactory that way. Woo!
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

Lanxidele

=_= I made my Haruhi Suzumiya costume the day before.