Last-minute cosplays?

Started by Chloe, May 20, 2007, 01:32:13 PM

Chloe

Fanime is only 5 days away... Any daredevils making any last minute cosplays to wear?  You know how that crunchtime can get you started. I'm helping 3 of my friends think of some last minute cosplays:

- Haruhi from Ouran
- Phoenix Wright
- ???

So, anyone rushing around just to find something?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

FinalShadows

lol I was in that position a few days ago, but I found a site where u can buy cosplay costumes and they'll ship in 4-5 days :P...

http://store.cosplaymagic.com/

Good luck!

P.S: Don't think it'll be really cheap ;o
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Farfie_Girl

Happened to me, had to scrap my only costume and pull something outta my... hat >.> With the suggestions of so many helpful people at the Cosplay.com boards. Instead of Farfarello I'm doing two un-anime costumes that I was able to piece together from other costumes I had. I'm just finishing the last stitch of one of my masks this very moment.
I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am

-Costumes-
Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz) '09, 85%
Hector Barbossa (PotC) '09, 90%
Possible Chowder (Chowder) '09, 0%

yumicchi88

Quote from: "FinalShadows"lol I was in that position a few days ago, but I found a site where u can buy cosplay costumes and they'll ship in 4-5 days :P...

http://store.cosplaymagic.com/

Good luck!

P.S: Don't think it'll be really cheap ;o

wow, the costumes here is reasonable prices, too.
maybe ill concider it for next time!
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

luckyends

ive got 2
the most famouse
L
and also the seaweed eyebrow guy from FLCL
amarao
^_^
hope that helped
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

yumicchi88

the last minute cosplay ranking no. 1 is gonna be L i guess...
a white shirt and geans, and with an option, candies..

senritsu

i only have 3 out of the 12 i guess costumes i wanna make

i still gotta make zexion, like 7 kimonos, a ballgown, and gamma akutabi from zombie powdre

X.X

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "senritsu"i only have 3 out of the 12 i guess costumes i wanna make

i still gotta make zexion, like 7 kimonos, a ballgown, and gamma akutabi from zombie powdre

X.X
damn, you're gonna try to puch out that many costumes with less than 5 days to go?!

......good luck to you mel, and godspeed.
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

1Fireforge

My third and final outfit should be finished today, although I still need to pick up some laces for the shoes I made...

- FF

Let's go VOLTRON force!

luckyends

im glad i finished all mine so much less to worry about and yay only 4 more days ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

kuroi

I just decided to add Hokuto to my roster a few days ago, and it's more work than I thought converting my Subaru cosplay to Hokuto. So I've been doing a lot of running around searching for pieces, in addition to making sure I've got my other four all in place and ready. *phew!*
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

InsaneChan

I have finals all this week, and I have to make my Aeris costume still. Yikes. I have all the materials for it tho, so thats a little bit less to worry about. ^^;
Love. Life. fANIME.

InsaneChan

I have finals all next week, and still have my Aeris costume to make. Yikes. I have all the materials tho, so thats a little less to worry about. ^^;
Love. Life. fANIME.

FinalShadows

Quote from: "InsaneChan"I have finals all this week, and I have to make my Aeris costume still. Yikes. I have all the materials for it tho, so thats a little bit less to worry about. ^^;

I wish you the best on your finals and cosplay ;D
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "InsaneChan"I have finals all next week, and still have my Aeris costume to make. Yikes. I have all the materials tho, so thats a little less to worry about. ^^;
Do what I did... sit down on the sewing machine whenever you have time... XD; And although I shouldn't be saying this... only study for whatever finals you feel you really need to. If you have a decent grade.. (say a B), you can practically bomb your finals and come out ok... >.>;
(<- is being a bad role model... -.-; )

<-made hers in three days... XD;
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

hellangel

dude, the week-of-con is the best time to work. you get so stressed and pressured that the con-high sets in even stronger than ever.

it's glorious XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

kuroi

Quote from: "hellangel"dude, the week-of-con is the best time to work. you get so stressed and pressured that the con-high sets in even stronger than ever.

it's glorious XD

^_^ I agree; I definitely work best under high pressure. Too much time makes me think I don't have to do anything, and it never gets done. This week, I'll be in my element, combining final projects with finishing cosplays and getting together my panel. Fanime, here I come! ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

senritsu

zexion is done!!!! now to work on the parts of gamma akutabi that i was too lazy to do cause i didnt want to get up to find the pliers

if hellangell is right and this do amp up the con with all the stress i've given myself, then this will be the best con everrrrrrr

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Ska_Kitti

I am still pondering one cosplay, Ootori Kyouya from Ouran because I have the hair and glasses for it. I doubt it. If not Fanime then probably YC or something.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

yumicchi88

im gonna add Saya from BLOOD+ in my cosplay selections!
because i found a white shirt and dark blue skirt, and i have a wodden sword that i was planning for a different thing which i didnt have time for.