Fanime 2007 Cosplay Pictures & Reports (POST HERE)

Started by angeljibrille, May 21, 2007, 12:28:40 AM

angeljibrille

Please post links and such here, thanks ! :)

PS I am posting this early because I will not have net access at the convention, and I know people like to post reports starting as early as Thursday.

Many thanks!

heeroyuy135

Here's a blog that I started last night...I'll contain daily updates from the con, as well as a report afterwards...

[Link]

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Raydere

Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Raydere

AngelKawaii

Does anyone have the pictures of the maids and spartans together from Saturday?

budds

Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

suna_no_yoroi

Here's a link to my photos.  I plan to take more today and tomarrow, but I thought I'd get these up asap for those of you checking your mail throughout the convention.

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ravenloft/images/

P.S. anyone in my photos, or who I met, don't hesitate to keep in touch! It's never too early to plan for 2008 :)

PsychicPsycho

i'll post some pics up here as soon as i get them all onto my laptop. ^_^

i have a request, though! i just started a topic called "Death Note Cosplay Pics" or something of that nature, because i'm looking for specific pictures. on sunday, there was an unofficial death note gathering in front of the convention center (and inside, a little, but still in the front lobby area). much silliness, posing, etc. whenever we took pictures, we'd end up having a fight over a death note. if anyone has any pictures or clips, it would be much appreciated if you posted a link or pictures or anything. oh, and at one point (inside), a misa-misa, L, and raito/light (the last 2 being chained together) did a happy hand-holding spinning-in-circles friendship dance. ^_^ any clips or pictures of that would be appreciated, too. THANK YOU!!!

cocoavvie

Oh, I saw you Deathnote people xD
I was there when you were doing the circle-spinning dance thing, and we followed you guys outside to your gathering.
I think I might have taken a picture =o

PsychicPsycho

yay!!! it was so much fun! hee hee!

anyway, my pictures of saturday and sunday:

http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j30/psychicpsyco89/Fanime%202007/

i'll be heading back tomorrow, so i'll post any new ones i get then when i get the chance. ^_^

Raydere

Hyperion512

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"Day 3 (PM/e-mail for password)

You don't need to give out your password to the album, go into the account settings and set it to public. If you spread the pass everywhere someone is going to go delete the whole thing. If it's public people can browse the pictures without being able to change them.

Magical Senpai

kat-hime

a whole collaboration of fanime, the whole weekend :]
you can see if it was on friday, saturday, sunday, or monday by looking at the title thingies...enjoy.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb80/katsfanime2007/

veganX