Dance Discussion

Started by justkitteh, May 21, 2007, 01:16:59 AM

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

A relief to hear the DJ give some word. :P

Best of luck to you.  Rawk the dance floor like no other. :D

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

DJ Reign

Ok, I just have one question:  Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?  And why is there a "Main DJ?"

Ok that was two questions. :P

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "DJ Reign"Ok, I just have one question:  Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?  And why is there a "Main DJ?"

Ok that was two questions. :P

There is no dance friday night.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

DJ Reign

Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"
Quote from: "DJ Reign"Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?

You didn't answer my question.  Read it again...

Quote from: "I"Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?

Kanchii

I'm pretty sure there IS a dance Friday night, but that the schedules didn't really show it i think. Dunno. DJ Caen told me the other day there was a dance on friday and saturday for sure

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "DJ Reign"
Quote from: "RyuHayabusa"
Quote from: "DJ Reign"Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?

You didn't answer my question.  Read it again...

Quote from: "I"Where did you see there is a dance on Friday night?

Look at the live programming schedule. Of course, that could be a preliminary one cause they need to add stuff in. It's on the fanimecon main page.

justkitteh

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Then email someone in the live programming department or pm a mod because that "question" to begin with was general and non-specific.
You know... it's a forum, just because you're looking for drama, rather than discussion, doesn't mean every thread needs to be full of it. I DID get in touch with some staff members, and they said that the dance staff never showed up at meetings and basically slacked off.

If YOU want to participate in another thread, then do it, stop complaining about this one existing, or, go outside and get a fucking life.

Please, someone lock this thread, the drama nazis are prowling and discussion seems to be against the rules.

RyuHayabusa

LadyKaren

Thread unlocked.

He's got a point. It's a thread talking about the dance.

Changed the title - Less Confusion.

Just leave the argumentative tones out of this. Kay?

djmod

Quote from: "justkitteh"... they said that the dance staff never showed up at meetings and basically slacked off.

Not to knock on you or anything, but ...

I seriously doubt the validity of that particular statement ...

... and that is all I will say.
Alex T. - aka DJ M.O.D
FanimeCon 2008 - 2020 Guest Relations
FanimeCon 2007 Tech Staff
FanimeCon 2001 - 2006 Dance Manager
FanimeCon 1999 - 2000 Dance Staff

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: "justkitteh"
Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"Then email someone in the live programming department or pm a mod because that "question" to begin with was general and non-specific.
You know... it's a forum, just because you're looking for drama, rather than discussion, doesn't mean every thread needs to be full of it. I DID get in touch with some staff members, and they said that the dance staff never showed up at meetings and basically slacked off.

If YOU want to participate in another thread, then do it, stop complaining about this one existing, or, go outside and get a fucking life.

Please, someone lock this thread, the drama nazis are prowling and discussion seems to be against the rules.

I know I will get flamed for this, but that's really okay.

I just feel that I should point this out to you-- you present yourself negatively, and your attitude or whatever it is-- the tone in what you say, it seems like you're LOOKING for an argument.

You can ask questions nicely, and expect answers in return without any turbulence, right? You can bring up a point if you wanted to, as well, but telling someone to "go outside and get a fucking life" and calling people who disagree with you "drama Nazis" is uncalled for.

And by now, it seems that every question you threw at us has been answered. Hiro wasn't calling you out, either-- he was making a suggestion.

If you have a question that you need specifically answered, contact the higher-ups via e-mail. If you have a question open for discussion post them here-- but was there really anything left to discuss, before this thread became the "Dance Discussion" thread?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

FinalShadows

Alright anyways... lets just say that theres gonna be some good mixes at fanime yes? Thank you ;D
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "justkitteh"

THAT'S ENOUGH! He was just TELLING u something without trying to cause drama, you're the one who started this thread in the first place.  And u just tell him to get a fucking life over him just making suggestions to u?  

I know YMH better than anyone on this thread and he is NOT stupid he is not a drama nazi and he has a BETTER life.  You need to go outside and fuckin chill man and take those words that u said to him back and apologize!  That attidude you're showing is asking for more drama.  Remember u started this thread about a dance and not start drama.

And I strongly agree wit Jun-Watarase. And I thank him for pointing this out.

Lock please.  Its getting even more out of control.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

LadyKaren

*bangs head on wall*

Okay, people. Drop the topic. Things were said. SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

Sheesh. This proves people cannot take handle any of this maturely.
Locked again.