Fanime is just around the corner, whose too giddy to sleep?

Started by Kanzake, May 21, 2007, 10:03:30 PM

kuroi

Quote from: "LadyKaren"
Quote from: "Eri"I don't have the time to sleep much... too much to do x.X

I don't think it's the giddiness that's preventing our sleep. It think it's the "OH SH*T I NEED THIS DONE BY TOMORROW" or "OH SH*T THIS WAS DUE YESTERDAY" keeping us awake all night and not sleeping.

I know exactly what you mean. I've been up past 2AM every night this week working on my cosplay and getting panel information together. Thankfully, I had today off, so got most of my cosplay stuff done. I get the feeling I'm still not going to get any sleep...v_v
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

phoenixphire24

I'm leaving tomorrow night for California. I'm going to be so restless at work. It needs to be Thursday already!   :x

Haruka

Yeah, tell me about it.  I have to work on Thursday (at 4:45a for those who haven't noticed me 81TC|-| about this before), get off at 12p and drive 3 hours to get to San Jose.  Then, my friend and I are hitting Kinokuniya and Mitsuwa on Moorepark and Saratoga before heading back downtown to the hotel.  

I have to deal with these lame 455 customers for two more days!  AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

IamTetsuo

AHHHHHH!  I have a 7 page paper to write!  Its due thursday so I'm freaking out in between spurts of being super excited for fanime.

Kanzake

Well im a senior in highschool, caught the contagious disease Senioritis around my freshman year and well XD haha. Its close to graduation! and fanime is around the corner! life is just YAY :O , wish it was friday already XD calling in sick to go to fanime early :P
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

InsaneChan

Im a senior in HS too. And this is my last week! Which means...FINALS!! Arrgh! So Im stressing out about studying hard, and finishing my cosplays in time. This will be a both a very swift, but very slow next 2 days.
Love. Life. fANIME.

Kanzake

hehe finals XD finals are so meh, tests are usually easy for me so i wing it and ace em :P GL on your finals ^^;

Glitch

I'm virtually having a heart attack just thinking about fanime.  But I will relax once fanime hits.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Glitch"I'm virtually having a heart attack just thinking about fanime.  But I will relax once fanime hits.

:arrow: I know how you feel
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Inuashley

Quote from: "K&K4ever"
Quote from: "Glitch"I'm virtually having a heart attack just thinking about fanime.  But I will relax once fanime hits.

:arrow: I know how you feel

Me too. XD
I'm also calling in sick tommorrow to prepare for Fanime. lol
Next conventions: Fanime 2011, Anime Next (?), Anime Expo, AM2

K&K4ever

Chpal

XD im soo excited! Im getting the day off on Friday, I just ahve to muster in the morning and Ill be free =)  8)
Im going to sleep all night on thursday to make up for the late nights. I printed up the schedule and theres some weird thing called "Hentai" showing at night. I think its some sort of cakemaking party. Ill be there all night >.> <.<  :lol:
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

Kanzake

Quote from: "Chpal"XD im soo excited! Im getting the day off on Friday, I just ahve to muster in the morning and Ill be free =)  8)
Im going to sleep all night on thursday to make up for the late nights. I printed up the schedule and theres some weird thing called "Hentai" showing at night. I think its some sort of cakemaking party. Ill be there all night >.> <.<  :lol:

haha kinda disturbed arent we? XD

i wonder if theyll show anything with a good story line >.o;;

K&K4ever

:twisted: You can have your cake, I'm of to the Yaoi room :twisted:

::sashays over to the Yaoi room, ID in hand:: :P

Shinsengumi

I know what you mean.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Minako-chan

I'm getting giddy just reading about it, and I'm not even sure if I'm going yet. >__<;

hellangel

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"

I know what you mean.

second....er...third-ed.
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Minako-chan"I'm getting giddy just reading about it, and I'm not even sure if I'm going yet. >__<;

:shock:

REGESTER NOW!!!

Mei

I've actually been able to get my sleep, and I fall asleep rather quickly and easily. School tires me out, and I'm currently stressing over finishing all of my homework so my Fanime weekend will be stress and worry free.

Minako-chan

Quote from: "K&K4ever"
Quote from: "Minako-chan"I'm getting giddy just reading about it, and I'm not even sure if I'm going yet. >__<;

:shock:

REGESTER NOW!!!

I dunno if my friend is still gonna go with me... If not, I probably won't go.  :?