Cosplay for 2008

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 22, 2007, 01:47:36 PM

Eri Kagami

Ooh...I'm so gonna whoop out Eva Friedel.

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"
Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
So, what are you planning for 2008?

Tatewaki Kuno - Ranma 1/2
OMG I think I lurb you. :3

I'm goin' as Ranma... THIS TIME. D:
And THIS time it'll be HAND-MADE! LIEK ZOMG NO WAI.

Are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?

Yep... Ranma Gathering...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Errowyn

A Ranma gathering sounds like fun.   :D   I don't know if I'll be able to make the right costume ((I'm still throwing costume ideas into the air)).  If I can I'll try to join if I can't I'll definatley keep a look out.
A truly wise man does not play leap frog with a unicorn...

Devi 1313

Next year I'll be doing an Undead Mage from WoW and Sumomo from Chobits. I'm not sure if I'll do anything else.
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

BrightHeart76

Well continuing my older anime theme (honestly I do watch a lot of newer shows...just haven't found anyone I want to cosplay as) I'm probably going to do Lina Inverse from Slayers...cause she's my hero, and I can't think of any other chicks who get to wear a cape!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

Fructose

Quote from: "BrightHeart76"Well continuing my older anime theme (honestly I do watch a lot of newer shows...just haven't found anyone I want to cosplay as) I'm probably going to do Lina Inverse from Slayers...cause she's my hero, and I can't think of any other chicks who get to wear a cape!
FWEE I LOVE YOU! Sucrose and I are probably gonna be doing Xelloss and Valgaav, among other things. :3 We must meet up for pictures!

Tough-Luck

I just found out about this con, and I'm new to the cosplay thing, but I really want to go as Anthy Himemiya. ^_^

BrightHeart76

Quote from: "Fructose"
Quote from: "BrightHeart76"Well continuing my older anime theme (honestly I do watch a lot of newer shows...just haven't found anyone I want to cosplay as) I'm probably going to do Lina Inverse from Slayers...cause she's my hero, and I can't think of any other chicks who get to wear a cape!
FWEE I LOVE YOU! Sucrose and I are probably gonna be doing Xelloss and Valgaav, among other things. :3 We must meet up for pictures!

That would be awesome!
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

HavicMichaelchris

Quote from: "HavicMichaelchris"there are a few that I want to pull off

Pip from Hellsing
A better Luxord
Seifer, with my original wooden gunblade
and Demyx is a possibility

and there will be many other costume Frankensteins created during the long nights.

Demyx becomes Twilight Town Roxas.

so going to hate making oblivion and oathkeeper.
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

Krnchichiri

Soi Fong from Bleach, maybe I'll reuse my Yuna from FFX, and possibly do another one. ^^

Fructose and Sucrose- XELLOSS AND VALGAVV?! OH EM GEE! Expect major glompage [with permission, of course] if and when I find you next year. :3
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Farfie_Girl

Still sorta grouping ideas together, but I'm bringing back my Farf. He wasn't finished in time due to a bad wig accident. Heichan from Samurai 7, I just got done watching the series. Something piratey so I'm going with Barbossa since he doesn't get enough love and last just something I've wanted to do for years, Gilliam from Outlaw Star. I like odd costumes ^_^
I believe I am in Hell, therefore I am

-Costumes-
Farfarello (Weiss Kreuz) '09, 85%
Hector Barbossa (PotC) '09, 90%
Possible Chowder (Chowder) '09, 0%

Moogleborg

I've got Vergil from Devil May Cry 3 returning for next year! :D

Hopefully with a few commissions, i'll also hopefully be Rock Lee from Naruto and Geese Howard from Fatal Fury! ^^

And I hopefully have someone making me a jacket so I could be Ash Ketchum/Satoshi from Pokemon! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.