Cosplay for 2008

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 22, 2007, 01:47:36 PM

thebothan

Hohenheim Elric - FMA (Maybe)
Inuyasha - Inuyasha (Good to Go)
Himura Kenshin (Red Manga Kimono) - Rurouni Kenshin (Should be Completed by the End of October)
(Somebody?) - (Something?) I've got a while, I may have another one 4th by then.

kimu

Ukitake - Bleach (finished)
Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin (finished)
Sairin - Twelve Kingdoms (started)
Abel Nightroad (manga version) - Trinity Blood (friends just talked me into this one, although they don't cosplay, the bums! Not sure I'll have it done in time for Fanime, but I'll try!)

HavicMichaelchris

Sefier - Gunblade Finished
Pip - Hat, Eyepatch, scarf, gloves, and gun finished
luxord - Cards finished (lol)
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

liger0sniper

I'll be Sora (KHII) in an original style. I have a feeling that it's gonna be fun making it  ;)
My One Winged Angel keyblade and Oathkeeper keygun are also partially completed.

Ska_Kitti

Well I've been going around and around... and around. Couple costumes for myself and hubby are as so far:

Empoleon: Jehuty (pokemon)
Hikaru: myself (pokemon)

Kero: Jehuty (ccs)
Spinner Sun: myself (ccs)
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

Amaya-Chan

Well this will be my first fanime and it will be my friends from NDK's first too. Three of us in the group are going to be doing a skit with the characters Itachi, Naruto and Kyuubi no Kitsune (Girly Version) from Naruto, but heres the plans for the weekend I suppose

My costumes are in Pink, my friend Ari-Chan's in Purple, Susan's in Blue and Rin's in Red

Friday: Loveless Cosplays; Natsuo, Youji, and Ritsuka - Youji is still a possibility my Youji said maybe...

Saturday: Naruto: Kyuubi no Kitsune, Naruto, Itachi

Sunday: We don't know yet...

Kazuki

This is going to be my first time at Fanime. =P
I plan to do a few pairing costumes with my friend, and as far as which days for each, I have no idea. xD

Pokemon~
Myself - Ninetales
Friend - Hikari/ Dawn

School Rumble~
Myself - Harima Kenji
Friend - Tenma

Samurai Champloo~
Myself - Jin

Asa_Gohan

Anonymous
Thomas from Daft Punk
Ace Trainer

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Lactose

Quote from: Asa_Gohan on October 22, 2007, 03:41:50 PM

Thomas from Daft Punk

oooOOOOoooOOoOOoOoOoOoo!!!

i want pictures with you. =D
Lactose = Liz

Tabbychan

My line up is:

Misa Amane((Deaht Note))
Orihime Inuoe((Bleach))
Temari((Naruto))
Sango((Inu Yasha))
Kagura Sohma((Fruits Basket))
Nino((Fire Emblem))

Chibblz

Haha... Updates on my cosplays list...

Haruhi (Long hair) - The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi
Priestess - RagnarokOnline
Suiseiseki - Rozen Maiden
Kooh - Pangya

Runewitt

i need some advice on picking who to cosplay, i dressed as my avatar from gaiaonline last year, but i havent been able to find any good ideas for my body-type. i'm a 6'-0" male, stocky build but not overly fat.

pic is 2 years old, sad eyes are because i'd just woken up after about two hours of sleep.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

BrightHeart76

Quote from: Runewitt on October 22, 2007, 11:17:14 PM
i need some advice on picking who to cosplay, i dressed as my avatar from gaiaonline last year, but i havent been able to find any good ideas for my body-type. i'm a 6'-0" male, stocky build but not overly fat.

pic is 2 years old, sad eyes are because i'd just woken up after about two hours of sleep.

I didn't have any ideas until I read your signature.  Why not do Mario?  You've got a good shape for it.  You'd be a tall Mario, but that's ok.  It could be fun!   :D
Sometimes I'm glad I became a teacher.  Other times I wish I had simply become a ninja.

KawaiiMess

Hmm, who to go as, who to go as.
In order from easiest to hardest:

Kagura (Gintama), seeing as I already have the clothes. However, I'm a bit too tall for her character.

Jin (Samurai Champloo). I'd just be wearing my kendo uniform, meh. This is an "If all else fails" costume.

Yoruichi (Bleach). Unfortunately, I predict that there will be a MILLION Yoruichis, since Bleach is now uber-popular...but she's the closest resemblance to me.

Ryoko Mitsurugi (Real Bout High School, Manga version). (school outfit), (battle outfit) I actually love this character, but I would have to make the school uniform. Her "Final Battle" costume might be easier to put together, since I could hit the thrift stores for the miniskirt, top, and socks. The Shinsengumi overcoat, on the other hand...anyone know where to get one in SF, Berkley, or Oakland without having to go online? I would prefer a pre-made one so that I could alter it to her version myself. The headband I might have to make myself as well...

Vice President Kasumi (Kujibiki Unbalance/Genshiken) Oh...oh my. This would be really, really hard to do...
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

KuroOokami

Haha, I suppose its not bad to get a head start with planning. *procrastinates a lot with cosplay*

I plan on bringing back a few things I've worn before, but I also plan on making (hopefully) 2 brand new cosplays for this, but my whole lineup for next year is:

*Rabi - D.Gray-Man
*Radu - RCO Uniform - Trinity Blood
*Ulquiorra - Bleach
*Diva - Blood+
*Saya - Blood+
*Haseo - .hack//G.U

XD Yay!?

Runewitt

Quote from: BrightHeart76 on October 23, 2007, 11:23:57 AM

I didn't have any ideas until I read your signature.  Why not do Mario?  You've got a good shape for it.  You'd be a tall Mario, but that's ok.  It could be fun!   :D
actually, i've been planning a mario cosplay, and one of my friends was talking about doing a group thing, i could persuade him to be luigi, though i'd been thinking of something a bit more current, and.. anime.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

Koani

Oh man... what to cosplay what to cosplay... @_@

Xigbar (KH:II)
Paine( FFX-2)

Those are my only ones so far, hope to maybe start make another one :/

I'll also be holding a pair of Xigbar shooters, I've got a picture, but it's before I repainted it. If you wanna see it clicky the link.

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs19/f/2007/251/d/1/FINALLY_Shooters_by_Koanifox.jpg

luluuxduplica1223

This is mine:
Duplica(Pokemon)
Tenten(Naruto)
Kikyo(Inuyasha)
Possibly Olette(Kingdom hearts)
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

lycan510

Demyx - Kingdom Hearts 2
SpitFire -Air Gear
Captain Hans - Hellsing
Father Anderson - Hellsing
Vash the Stampede - Trigun

Possibly more to come!!!
Locked and Loaded, voices scream "Let's go!" "Come on!" "Do it!" "Here we go!"

Eurobeat King

I'm going to try and cosplay more at Fanime 2008, since I'm usually busy taking pictures..

Shinji Ikari from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Jann Lee from Dead or Alive

Hibiki Takane from Last Blade 2 and Capcom vs. SNK 2

Ryosuke Takahashi from Initial D

"Freedom is the right of all sentient cosplayers."