Cosplay for 2008

Started by ~~Loktera~~, May 22, 2007, 01:47:36 PM

ilovepocky~

Cosplays for Fanime 08 (--which isn't that far away right now, is it?):

-Hinamori Momo w/ Tobiume (shikai), Bleach
-Tomoyo Daidouji, Card Captor Sakura

(the rest are still being planned. xD;)

Just a quick question: is anyone planning to cosplay as a character from Persona? I might cosplay as someone there, but I'd hate to be alone xD; (I kinda figured people would be hesitant because of the evokers? Idk. xD;; )

Ayamachi

Woohoo, I've got my fourth and final costume!

I'll be going as Gwendal from Kyou Kara Maou. >:D
Alternate personalities for Fanime 2008:
TimeJump Hinata: 9%
Koumei: 8%
Black Jack: 67%
Gwendal: 38%

KamijoIsLove

Kamijo. And my Nami-sidekick will be Hizaki. ^^ ;;;

robozombisaurus

Im cosplaying as Gintama and naruto
Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

JiiiWiz

Omg...uh I guess i'm ready to pick what I want to be, but probably might organize which cosplay on which day I should wear them.Okay here it goes.

I'm guessing...

Konan (Naruto)
SnJ Kakashi (Naruto)
Akito/Agito (Air Gear)
And probably just some random not so lolita girl haha
"Please don't.."

localuvr

Man, I gotta start working on mine. T.T I've actually been saving up my money to buy the fabric since July. But now, I have the material! So, time to get sewing!
For sure:
Tifa-Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children
Haku- Naruto
random giesha
traveling girl in a kimono and hat
cat school girl
Maybe, if I have time to make:
Hanajima-Fruits Basket
I may be wearing the skirt on top, but underneath, I'm wearing the pants.

destranacion

ill be jesus as always and otherwise i was going to do zora armor link (tp) but ran out of time now thinking siegfried/nightmare. otherwise still clueless
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

sonyatheunicorn

KamijoIsLove

Quote from: destranacion on December 11, 2007, 08:59:42 PM
i was going to do zora armor link (tp) but ran out of time now thinking siegfried/nightmare.

: O I'd love to see both~! Zelda is so under-cosplayed. x3

And a Nightmare costume? The knight? The halfway possessed? Or the totally possessed one~? xD

Personally I like the halfway one...it's sexy and evil. And topless, too. : 3

Requiem

It'll be my second time going, though the first to actually make something. Even so, I'm planning some ambitious!  :D

FFT/FFT:The War of the Lions- Lancer/Dragoon

I figure that since I can make a cathedral out of clay for my second ceramics piece, that I should stand at least a chance at this attempt. I wonder if I'll find a Ramza to follow.

destranacion

i was thinking halfway because my hair is just about the right length and i want to practice makeup  also it will be alot lighter!!!
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

robozombisaurus

Pinkie pie- my little pony
Missing no. Snorlax & Sylveon- Pokemon
Lumpy space princess- Adventure time
Stocking,geek boy(gender bent)- panty and stocking

Mister_E

There better be more Gintokis I only saw one
A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

yamaneko

I shall be. . .

Allen Walker - D.Gray-Man, for most of the days.

If I save up enough, I shall try to be a schoolgirl Temari (without wig) for the first day (since I'll be coming directly from school) ^^;

I may do Kagura from Gintama as well, depending on whether or not I can get hold of a wig.
Stephie Z.
2007 - Video Programming staff
2008 - Allen Walker (D.Gray-man) / Panels staff

(list subject to change based on budget and time issues)

luluuxduplica1223

This is my for-sure list on who I'm being!XD:

Tenten~Naruto~First outfit(Pink)
Sakura~Naruto~Long-haired~First outfit(My christmas present.My parents are bad at not telling me somethingsXD)
Dupica~Poemon~Girl with dittoXD
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

hugmeimnerdy

I"m thinking about Cosplaying from Ouran high school.  It'll be my first year if I do, but I have some worries.

yum.

Ayamachi

Quote from: hugmeimnerdy on December 16, 2007, 06:29:28 PM
I"m thinking about Cosplaying from Ouran high school.  It'll be my first year if I do, but I have some worries.

You can always go as Nekozawa-sempai; that costume's a little hard to mess up. =P
Alternate personalities for Fanime 2008:
TimeJump Hinata: 9%
Koumei: 8%
Black Jack: 67%
Gwendal: 38%

Niaro

I'll be Chii from Tsubasa v

I do not like Chii from Chobits, Chii from Tsubasa is adorable. ): -dodges stuff thrown for not likin' Chobits-

KawaiiMess

Quote from: iTSUMOxAi on December 02, 2007, 01:47:50 AM
anyone cosplaying from Oakland? ???

Yo!

I'll prolly go with the Yoruichi (battle mode) cosplay, because it's pretty easy to throw together. However, the problem with cosplaying a Bleach character is that everyone on the floor will be either doing Bleach/KH/Naruto cosplay.

I was also thinking of Revvy from Black Lagoon (that's just stuff out of my closet right there) but the guns would be hard to come by. There's also Kagura from Gintama--all I need is the umbrella.

I might consider doing a character from an old-school anime--don't get a lot of that at cons these days.

Or if I can get my hands on a baseball uniform, I can go as Maria Momoe from Okiku Furikabutte. XD
fanime 2019 kaws purae: Misora (Kamen Rider Build)/Jushin Thunder Liger (NJPW)/ Kalina (Girls Frontline)

xxxplizit (pogi1kenobi)

Hmmm, so many ideas for cosplay.  Here's mine:

- Wii Remote (Version 3).  THe one on Fanime was just Version 1 of it.  Time for an upgrade.
- Nabeshin (Excel Saga).  Gotta love the guy.
- In debate of either Blanka or God Rugal.  Hmmm...

There will be a couple of surprises at FanimeCon in terms of cosplay.  Stay tuned.
eGaming Head / FanimeCon, SacAnime, Y-Con, Kintoki-Con, Deceptikon
Tournament Director / AOD
Anime + Gaming Article Lead / GreenTeaGraffiti
Cosplays: Wii Remote, Pink DS Lite