tuxedo mask -sailor moon ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Tuxedo mask - Sailor moon - 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Chihiro

(Night Class) Yuuki Kurosu - Vampire Knight

I was real close to cosplay Shippuuden Hinata ._.; I don't even like Naruto that much anymore, so I'm kind of glad I'm not.. My friend is cosplaying Shippuuden Choji, so we're going to be a really strange pair..
on my way to steal yo gurls
Fanimaid Cafe Department Second Head

luckyends

Quote from: sakuranoyuki on February 05, 2008, 11:21:40 PM
(Night Class) Yuuki Kurosu - Vampire Knight

I was real close to cosplay Shippuuden Hinata ._.; I don't even like Naruto that much anymore, so I'm kind of glad I'm not.. My friend is cosplaying Shippuuden Choji, so we're going to be a really strange pair..
nice that sounds like fun yeah last year my friend and i were zangestsu (ichigos sword) and vash/temari/ yoh asakura on different days it was quite funny
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%
Ginji- GetBackers 100%
Captain Kuro - one piece 100%

Cywren

Planned Fanime 2008 Cosplay: 
Of course time, money, job and college allowing... ^_^
-Dream of Doll - Shall
-XXXHolic - Yuko (Volume 5 Cover art, "Victorian Riding Dress")
-????  Mystery 3rd Cosplay!  Will it be: Final Fantasy XII - Ashe (Wedding Dress), Ergo Proxy - Re-l Mayer, Sailor Moon - Princess Kakyuu. 

ovtrlan

Planning on gioing as Lady Nou, Zhuge Liang, Demyx, Rock Lee, and Link. Maybe a few more if I find the time.

If any of you saw an ANBU Rock Lee at the raves, that was me! xD
When I am done with my current project, it will be amazing! :D

ArynChris

*tilts head*  The first year I went, I had no costume.  This year I think I'll do the exact same thing I did last year:

Thursday: skip changing clothes, come as Nameless Soldier Y (I can probably find a stocky guy and a tall guy to play X and Z, it's fun. ^_^  Bunch of people from DLI go to this.)
Friday: A.C. the Gray (in complete gray)
Saturday: A.C. the Black (with the camera in the black camera bag, because it's Saturday! :D)
Sunday: A.C. the White (switch the knife pendant for a cross)
Monday: A.C. the very tired con-goer who's out of costumes. ;)

Ahh, the formula of con-going... I may never go to another Fanime (soldier, we move a lot), but I'll probably do this at every con.

redroses3164

*stares at my signature pic*

That's what I'm planning. Though, I dunno if I'll want to wear Soi Fong. I might change my mind and make something else.

The other two will be worn.

dibbly

ok

ichigo from bleach- first shinigani, possibly a plush sword
Ren from nana- white sweater shirt, blue jeans and boots.
me! from- THE COOLEST NINJA EVER...or " I'm not going to worry about a cosplay for a day" cosplay
and finaly
Kodona attire for the lolita picnic=) gotta look nice.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
meow.

JME2

Quote from: JME2 on November 09, 2007, 05:58:06 PM
I'm currently weighing two potential choices. For the first option, I'm thinking of Okita Sogo from Gintama. However, as Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull comes out the day before Fanime starts, I'm sorely tempted to take a break from anime cosplay and simply cosplay as Indy instead (Lord knows we get enough of the 501st every year).

Well, I've got an update on my end. Sogo came close, but in the end, a Shinsengumi operative is no match for the Raider of the Lost Ark. Cosplaying as Indy for Fanime and the release for the new film is going to be f&^%$*! sweet... ;D

KawaiiAngel

Yayyy 94 days left on the countdown :o
I'm starting on my Renalee (D gray man) costume this weekend =]
I canntttt waiiitttt
Pictures and dancing and glomping...oh my!

Runewitt

as soon as i get paid for last month i'm starting my bleach cosplay.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

firegoddessnerys

Well this will officially be my fourth fanime (YAY!) and I'll be bringing along older costumes along with my brand new one for this year: Mukuro Rokudo from Katekyo Hitman Reborn (the series officially owns my soul, which is sad).
Along with Mukuro, I'll be reusing my Ishida costume from Bleach (which I love to pieces. He is my favorite anime character hands down and I LOVE cosplaying as him), my Aerith costume (Final Fantasy VII) and I'll be dragging along my full Slytherin uniform just because. Four costumes, four days, fourth time at the con. Let's see how luck it makes me :)

A Tale as Old as Time

*rei*

This year is going to be my 4th Fanime, and I am very excited for Fanime 2008! It is my reward/vacation after a year of school! I cant wait cause I'll be graduating college on the May 23, Friday! I still have a lot to do with my cosplay plans, but I am hoping to finish all of it before then. Wish me luck! =D
Fanime 2010 Woo Hoo!

ZukoLKirafan1

I might as well be Haruhi Suzumiya or Momo Hinamori. Tough choices really. :P

Lelouche, I LOVES YOU!

Mister_E

A.K.A. "Mr. Zeon Flag" Laughing Man MK. VI: with Power Ranger Gloves, Mustache and Zeon Flag in hand is 100%

fighter_for_hire

Let's see:

Sailor Uranus on Friday and Sunday and the B&W Ball (Formal attire of course)
and
Soi Fong on Saturday

ryuyasha

I'll be going as Kisuke Urahara, for my first fanime.
On that note, does anyone know where they sell Benihime replicas, wooden? Cause I can't make my own, and I cant find one to buy.

Dragon Ninja

Quote from: ryuyasha on March 05, 2008, 04:42:21 PM
I'll be going as Kisuke Urahara, for my first fanime.
On that note, does anyone know where they sell Benihime replicas, wooden? Cause I can't make my own, and I cant find one to buy.
Here, check this out.

http://www.qqcosplay.com/BLH/blhuraswd.html

Fanime 2013:
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Shippuden)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
The 9th Doctor (Doctor Who)

Downloads & Fansubs are evil. Support the Anime industry. Buy DVDs NOW

luckyends

yay finished all my costumes ^_^
Cosplay Fanime 09
White & Red Ninja- 100%