How To Talk To Girls -- It's still happening!

Started by The_Jane, May 26, 2007, 10:13:32 AM

The_Jane

So, after some SUPER LAME confusion and malarky, the infamous How To Talk To Girls panel will be happening!

I will reply back with the time and location, but it's looking as though it won't be marked on the schedule =   : <

It's happening sometime today, and even though I host it, I've not been informed of when or where.

I will do my best to spread the word, check in with the Con helpdesk thinger, and ask "where the eff is my how to talk to girls panel?!"

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE! :oops: [/u]

The_Jane

Here's to hoping it gets in the printed sunday schedule tomorrow morning.

:/

clawmaster

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/

Emerge

good lord, i need to make it to this in '08. i NEED to.

DshadowSakura

wow was this a workshop in 07? i totally didnt know about it it would have been interesting to watch ..i will be sure to ask where it is next year!

PassingTheBuck

Actually there were two panels about this subject, but only one of them happened...

How to talk to Fan Girls

How to talk to Fan Boys

The latter happened two years ago and I'm hoping that I can do it again next year.

Craige...
Craige Howlett
Finance Director
FanimeCon/Clockwork
2003-2016

JohnnyAR

Chloe

Wow, ever since I've been attending Fanime, I've always seen that panel on the schedule... I'd get curious all the time to see what do they talk about, but I never end up going. lol.  What happens there?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Steve.Young

Guys complain that girls are too complicated?

I assume that there is advice given out on how to approach a girl and the do's and dont's.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 05, 2007, 09:40:00 AM
Guys complain that girls are too complicated?

I assume that there is advice given out on how to approach a girl and the do's and dont's.

thats the kind of advice I need but mostly on the how to approach part.

Montparnasse

Hmm...they make it seem like its a complex thing...

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Montparnasse on November 06, 2007, 07:16:26 PM
Hmm...they make it seem like its a complex thing...

You have no idea, jk. They do huh? But it'll help people.

Steve.Young

Guys, I must say. We need a how to talk to guys panel.
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 14, 2007, 10:51:11 AM

Your kidding right? I mean do girls actually have a hard time talking to a guy? Hmmm..........................................

Kazuko

lol I remember my friend and I peeked in and it was soooo creepy because the speaker stopped talking and a sea of male's turned their heads arround. so we just ran

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: JohnnyAR on November 14, 2007, 02:12:21 PM
Quote from: Steve.Young on November 14, 2007, 10:51:11 AM

Your kidding right? I mean do girls actually have a hard time talking to a guy? Hmmm..........................................

Somehow I don't believe "Steve Young" is a girl.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Shinsengumi

Are they planning to do this again ? I've never been to it. I don't know I don't think I'm going check it out in 2008
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Steve.Young

No, I'm not a girl. I'm just saying that since the girls are hosting one, us guys need to get one going =P
Director of Marketing

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

Jun-Watarase

Quote from: Steve.Young on November 15, 2007, 09:52:28 AM
No, I'm not a girl. I'm just saying that since the girls are hosting one, us guys need to get one going =P

Somehow, the idea of guys leading a panel to teach girls how to talk to men sort of scares me. =|

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JohnnyAR