How To Talk To Girls -- It's still happening!

Started by The_Jane, May 26, 2007, 10:13:32 AM

JTchinoy

Quote from: Joecool1 on April 05, 2008, 12:36:03 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGS!! This is why the Internet Drama is invented!

TAKE IT THERE!
4chan much?

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jun-Watarase

TAKE IT THERE!

Have you looked at your message history lately? The entire thing is just you randomly making comments, posts without content, and calling people fags. There's a discussion. It belongs here. YOU, however... belong in /internet drama/.

Anywho, for a panel like this, you can't exactly have high expectations for. It's hard to generalize on what and what not to do because of how situational things are in terms of getting into a relationship and flirting with the opposite sex. If Pyron's opinion isn't eligible because he's a guy, I, as a girl will say that looks do matter in both approaching, and in the relationship. Not only does it catch the attention of girls with standards, but it also tells a lot about the guy-- whether or not he is capable of taking care of himself, upholding his appearance, and having a sense of style and having standards.

Even after the relationship, it'd be fairly disappointing that they'd just become lazy because it suddenly doesn't matter. While they don't absolutely need to be uptight about their appearance once they become comfortable with their partners, it doesn't mean they can get away with being lazy and being an unpresentable boyfriend for you once they've gotten in the relationship. I just hate the idea of a guy relieving himself of his duty of actually trying during the relationship, just because he's already got a girl. The only difference is, they're not dressing to impress you and catch your attention anymore. As superficial as it sounds, they're maintaining their personal appearance, complimenting your taste and being presentable for you to be around. It's about having style, having class, and having standards. ... and I like being able to show off my boy.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

JTchinoy

Quote from: Jun-Watarase on April 05, 2008, 02:05:46 AM

TAKE IT THERE!

Have you looked at your message history lately? The entire thing is just you randomly making comments, posts without content, and calling people fags. There's a discussion. It belongs here. YOU, however... belong in /internet drama/.

Anywho, for a panel like this, you can't exactly have high expectations for. It's hard to generalize on what and what not to do because of how situational things are in terms of getting into a relationship and flirting with the opposite sex. If Pyron's opinion isn't eligible because he's a guy, I, as a girl will say that looks do matter in both approaching, and in the relationship. Not only does it catch the attention of girls with standards, but it also tells a lot about the guy-- whether or not he is capable of taking care of himself, upholding his appearance, and having a sense of style and having standards.

Even after the relationship, it'd be fairly disappointing that they'd just become lazy because it suddenly doesn't matter. While they don't absolutely need to be uptight about their appearance once they become comfortable with their partners, it doesn't mean they can get away with being lazy and being an unpresentable boyfriend for you once they've gotten in the relationship. I just hate the idea of a guy relieving himself of his duty of actually trying during the relationship, just because he's already got a girl. The only difference is, they're not dressing to impress you and catch your attention anymore. As superficial as it sounds, they're maintaining their personal appearance, complimenting your taste and being presentable for you to be around. It's about having style, having class, and having standards. ... and I like being able to show off my boy.
Just to support the thing about guys not trying once they get a girl.  I was reading about that recently about it's a girl's biggest pet peeve when guys just stop trying to impress the girl once they become their girlfriend.  If there's any advice that should come out of me that's anything near reputable (although it's repeating Jun's post), do things to surprise your girlfriend at least once in a while.  It doesn't have to be every day, but just to keep reminding them that they're special to you. (can't word the last sentence properly)

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Jane_HTGPanel

Quote from: JTchinoy on April 04, 2008, 03:08:24 PM
The hell are you talking about I'm getting a pity party off you?

I asked you the same question I asked Mikey AND manwithdoor.  It's an unbiased question that has NO relation to me.  I could care less what works according to that article, but I am looking at people who feel they have a good grasp on the subject whether or not they refute it.  The question is purely to satisfy my own curiosity of whether or not 3 reputable individuals will support or deny a scientist's finds; nothing more and nothing less.  If you think I was trying to get any pity out of you, sorry but you're extremely mislead.

I don't condone using any pity to get girls and I DO believe having confidence in yourself and having a strong sense of self identity is important to your image.

If you think I need your pity or that I'm BSing something about my life (possibly hiding my inner loathing of still being single or what have you), feel free to say so here or message me.  If not, then have a good day and see you at Fanime. :) I hope your panel will help many people but I won't be there to find out as I have my own responsibilities to attend to.

JT-CHINOY. IT WAS PYRON THAT SUGGESTED YOU WERE DOING THAT. I WAS SHOWING THAT'S NOT THE CASE. RE: PITY PARTY.

I would never suggest something offensive like that...

Anywho, I respect Pyron's opinion though not much in the initial delivery, my point was that I wasn't trying to imply all the things he was taking from my specific advice on that one question. That's all.

JTchinoy

Well then, carry on. Yet another misunderstanding.

*leaves*

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X

Joecool1

I luv drama! Beat the shit out of each other if u disagree each other strongly!!

On topic about the How to talk to girls:
When your penis does the talking for the girls.  You are the man!
GET ME SOME HOES AND BITCHES AT THE CONS!!

PyronIkari

Quote from: Jane_HTGPanel on April 05, 2008, 12:02:42 PM
JT-CHINOY. IT WAS PYRON THAT SUGGESTED YOU WERE DOING THAT. I WAS SHOWING THAT'S NOT THE CASE. RE: PITY PARTY.

I never did that actually. I made a generalized statement, you then said it was specifically about JT-Chinoy. So don't go blaming me on this one. I pointed out other people doing it, but not him.

Jane_HTGPanel

JTchinoy

Anti-Pocky Movement 201X