1 (3.8%)
Less than 3 hrs
0 (0%)
Less than 4 hrs
3 (11.5%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: May 27, 2007, 12:48:03 AM

Steve.Young

Yea it was crazy, i think it was me you and one other guy working that line in the morning originally. Then I think melissa showed up....and well, we called in all available rovers from there on >.> insanity.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

KyraEnsui

From what I saw at Yaoi-con this year, it was a good idea to have a form ready for those who registering on site. They can fill out the form while waiting in line with the method of payment. When they get up to the booth, the staff can make the badge while having their information taken and recorded with their method of payment.

^^;; Just an idea.

RanyouSaotome

Well if seems to me if there is a notice of how understaffed Fanime is then maybe those that notice might wanna pitch in eh? Sure anyone can point out a problem and make others aware of it BUT Instead of going on like that why not encourage others to help out and volunteer. Staffing who do it as a volunteer is hard and alot of the time a thankless job BUT For those of us that can understand that and appriciate it I want to say...

KUDOS To all the Rovers....Staff..... and.....volunteers. Without you guys there would be NO FANIME!!