First Time Cosplaying! Best Experience Ever!

Started by Lorus, May 27, 2007, 09:49:06 PM

Lorus

Fanime 2007 was the first time I ever went to an Anime Convention and did Cosplaying on Sunday! (Today!)  It was a pretty neat experience. Got a buncha hugs and people took pictures. :D And there was this one girl who took my picture, gave me a hug and kiss! :D It was the awesomeness. Anyways! Definately planning to go again next time.  8)

Oh, I was cosplaying as Cloud from AC. I was the one with the sorta puffy wig. It was a sorta bright yellow, more soft and puffy like instead of spikey.

I forgot to mention! I lost my camera before the Fanime Con, so I couldn't take any pictures soooo if anyone who took my picture could post it up so I could send it off to some friends? :D Thanks!

PsychicPsycho

yay! ^_^ glad you had fun!

sorry to say I didn't get many pictures. I would have posted them for you if I had any.

isnt cosplaying the best?! last year was my first fanime, and I was instantly addicted. its so fun! lol

hope you get your pictures!

Lorus

Quote from: "PsychicPsycho"yay! ^_^ glad you had fun!

sorry to say I didn't get many pictures. I would have posted them for you if I had any.

isnt cosplaying the best?! last year was my first fanime, and I was instantly addicted. its so fun! lol

hope you get your pictures!

Yes! It was the best! I only cosplayed for one day this year, but next year I'm planning to go everyday! Something different each day!!

heeroyuy135

This is my first major con that I've cosplayed in...and I have to say, I had a blast! I didn't get as many pictures taken than expected, but hey, I'm not complaining. I got a ton of people who recognized the Ouran logo, and went "Hey, Ouran!"

cocoavvie

This was my first con and cosplay experience too x3
I think I saw you :o Did you have your sword with you?

Ero-Sannin

This was my first con also, and it was so awsome! I cant wait till' next year!!!

btw, I was cosplaying as Near from Death Note ^_^

Shinigami

This was pretty much my first time cosplaying too. I've worn other people's outfits before but this was my first time making my own and styling a wig. It was fun! Stressful before the con, but fun!

hellangel

This was the first time my group and I entered Masquerade. Actually, what we performed during the Masquerade was only the second time our entire group actually ran it together. We were TOTALLY PSYCHED to get Best Comedic Skit!!!

OMG!!!

*runs in circles*

FANIMECON ROCKS!!!
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

kuroi

Quote from: "hellangel"This was the first time my group and I entered Masquerade. Actually, what we performed during the Masquerade was only the second time our entire group actually ran it together. We were TOTALLY PSYCHED to get Best Comedic Skit!!!

OMG!!!

*runs in circles*

FANIMECON ROCKS!!!
aww, now I'm really despressed I had to miss Masquerade. I'm hoping mass amounts of people video taped it and it will be all over YouTube soon! *crosses fingers* Congrats!
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

hellangel

yah, AC Paradise has already posted the masq. entries~
Upcoming events:

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "hellangel"yah, AC Paradise has already posted the masq. entries~

All in 24 hours...

hellangel

dude, hella pictures are up already o_O" ah, the power of the internet...
Upcoming events:

Chloe

Gald to hear that your first time went out well~  Cosplay is teh best! ^^
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Paladin Cecil

Cosplay rocks. I've cosplayed at every con I've been to and you made a good decision. It's amazing the way that cosplaying can enhance a person's con experience.

Krnchichiri

^^ It was my first time cosplaying, too... and it was really fun. People asked for pictures despite my total inaccuracy with my Character [Yuna the Summoner]. I had green hair in a ponytail, and no staff, didn't wear boots... but despite that, I was pretty popular on Friday and somewhat Saturday.

Most def, I will be cosplaying as Yuna, but more accurately, as well as a different character.
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Agate

Quote from: "Lorus"Fanime 2007 was the first time I ever went to an Anime Convention and did Cosplaying on Sunday! (Today!)  It was a pretty neat experience. Got a buncha hugs and people took pictures. :D And there was this one girl who took my picture, gave me a hug and kiss! :D It was the awesomeness. Anyways! Definately planning to go again next time.  8)

Oh, I was cosplaying as Cloud from AC. I was the one with the sorta puffy wig. It was a sorta bright yellow, more soft and puffy like instead of spikey.

I forgot to mention! I lost my camera before the Fanime Con, so I couldn't take any pictures soooo if anyone who took my picture could post it up so I could send it off to some friends? :D Thanks!

Fanime 2007 was the first time I've cosplayed as well.  I went suited up as one of the UBCS (Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure Service) guys.  A lot of people thought I was Hunk due to the way I was masked lol..but I left it at a maybe.  In any case, it was certainly different and exiciting, its a sort of unique thrill I think you can't get anywhere else.  With that said, I'll definately cosplay again next year...as to what..I am yet unsure.
"Fate can only be determined by ones potential."

FANIME 2007 PICS
http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/agate86/Fanime%202007/
Password = Fanime

Haruka

This was the first time in 10 years I haven't cosplayed!  I forgot how fun it is!  I'll be cosplaying next year
::plots Suiseiseki green taffeta nightmare::  Awesome
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21