The 2007 Post-Con Depression Thread!

Started by Spiritsnare, May 28, 2007, 01:22:12 AM

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

ProfessorOhki

As I dropped each of my friends off after the con, we'd just hang around for 20 minutes or so with absolutely no idea what to do, but not wanting to just go our separate ways.  It was around 6 and we were pondering going back, even if there wasn't that much to be done.  Oh well, it was fun and will be fun next year.

Quote from: "K&K4ever"does anyone else feel board in school?

besides me

Well, of course.. but that's not con-related :P
--Be seeing you...

nati21

i think reading other peoples responses to this thread is making me even MORE depressed that its over... :(

Kazuma_uzumaki

why must we have to go back to society?

Chpal

:cry: Man I feel the depression too ; ;
I went to work on Tuesday to find out they wanted me to take out my 4 wisdom teeth, which they did on Wednesday  :cry: , I had fun in the Fanime con and went right into pain from the operation XD
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

Raydere

I'm kinda depressed at the moment...and angry too...forum drama is NOT pretty. (I was the subject of it about 2-3 months ago >_<)
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

K&K4ever

Well, there's only one thing I consider good about the con being over, I can go the dentist (My teeth really need to be looked at) I didn't go before because I didn't want to be there with chipmunk cheeks in case I needed root canal.  :roll:

Raydere

Quote from: "K&K4ever"Well, there's only one thing I consider good about the con being over, I can go the dentist (My teeth really need to be looked at) I didn't go before because I didn't want to be there with chipmunk cheeks in case I needed root canal.  :roll:
How much Pocky did you eat?
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

K&K4ever

NO, it's just that I haven't been to the dentist in years

Sidekick

Root canals hurt so so so bad. /).(\

K&K4ever

That's the reason why I'm going after fanime

Chpal

Ouch, I HATE the dentist :/
Hopefully they wont make take out your wisdom teeth. Although I heard in the civilian world thats reallly expensive
Hiya^^ Navy Sailor here! Anime Lover but Convirgin^^

Sidekick

I remember one winter break, I had my wisdom teeth taken out..and then two weeks right after I had to get a root canal.  Worst winter break ever.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Chpal"Ouch, I HATE the dentist :/
Hopefully they wont make take out your wisdom teeth. Although I heard in the civilian world thats reallly expensive

They're already out, all I have to worry about is root canal  :(

Pebbles.celler.door

I'm just depressed that it's over but happy i was there my mother tried to keep me away because i had one F just ONE but i snuck out early in the morning to catch the bus She can't keep me away form Fanime Not EVER!!!!!!!!! :twisted:  :D
The reason i love fanime...is because i wait for it all year and it feels like home is supposed to feel like it makes me feel almost normal because i dress like that everyday anyway lol

K&K4ever

nati21

Quote from: "Chpal"Ouch, I HATE the dentist :/

wisdom teeth arent so bad... i mean i just recently had mine taken out and it doesnt rly hurt its only that after u cant eat and THATS a pain. -.-

but it wasnt as bad as i thot it would be :)

root canals tho ive heard r prettttty bad so i hope no one has one :(

Asa_Gohan

I feel like I wasted my fanime....I spent most of my time playing super smash brothers melee Dx T_T Though I did make a big impact on most of the players there except for the pro players xD

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Ekac

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"I feel like I wasted my fanime....I spent most of my time playing super smash brothers melee Dx T_T Though I did make a big impact on most of the players there except for the pro players xD

If you played it the ConCade [woot, my own word] then you're fine, if you sat in your hotel room all day and played, well mehhh...

I sat in the hotel room for a majority of the time Disgaea-ing or Guitar Hero II-ing.

heeroyuy135

I'm probably gonna have flashbacks of everything I was doing at a certain time at Fanime this weekend...which will make me even sadder