The 2007 Post-Con Depression Thread!

Started by Spiritsnare, May 28, 2007, 01:22:12 AM

Spiritsnare

I'm already somewhat depressed knowing Fanime's going to fade away in less than 24 hours.

Wax nostalgic about the con here. XD
epic progressive

vox

heeroyuy135

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "HeeroYuy135"More like 17-18 now...

But it sounds worse when you say "less than 18 hours" as opposed to "less than 24". x.x
epic progressive

vox

pockystix

I'm depressed cos I think I lost my glasses at the hotel 3___3;;...
Where was Asami Sanada? I didn't see her listing in the programming schedule for autographs. D:
New sn = Meirin

Makou

It has started-- the Depression of 07!
I'll be providing pills, anyone? I was depressed because I didn't go, but now, fufufufu, knowing that many more will join my ranks sends a smile to my face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Jk, of course.
Just think of this way. What makes Fanime great are the fans and the fans are here.

Or if you want to be less cheesy, Fanime is only a year away :/

Magical Senpai

What brings me out of a funk is that time will pass by so fast and Fanime 2008 will be upon us.

Of course, I'm posting this from home, so I'm not seeing the rooms being closed along with not seeing the teardown of the convention...but I still feel depressed anyway.

Mei

I don't know about the time thing! It seemed like forever waiting for Fanime 2k7.

I'm posting this at home, too. Fanime's been over for me :(

Snow Ninja

I've been having the depression since last night.

But that's what sparked my interest in going to Anime Expo now.

Thing is...I'd need a room and a ride.

T_T

PurePlummet

I only went for one day, and already I'm missing it. I still feel like I didn't do as much as I could've. I wanted to give out candy (TO STRANGERS :D) but I ended up only giving one to this really nice guy (who later gave me Pocky in return o.oV)

Mei, I think I saw you on Sunday (that was the only day I went >.>)! You were the Link in black, right? I was one of the many Ls, but one of the few that was chained to a Light, if you can remember. I'm sorry I didn't say hi >.<

But I had a ton of fun. I can't wait until next year ^^ I plan to go for more than just a day next time >.ob

Ah....Fanime '08's only a year away~
Cosplay Pics ---> +LimitlessEdge+

Ekac

I lost my Disgaea: Hour of Darkness game in my hotel room.
My friend lost his retainer.
My other friend lost his walky talkies.
Then my other friend lost his sanity... literally.
Then ANOTHER friend caused us to lose all respect for her...
Then ONE MORE friend and me gained all our dignity by running from floor 26 to floor 1. ^^ That was fun.

Mei

I feel like I didn't do much, either. In fact, yesterday and today was a total waste. My friends and I were so bored. We have to find other things to do than to shop >_<;

Yes, I'm the black one (I was usually with a multi-colored Link group and clinging onto a green one). I believe I was the only one in the whole convention. Most people didn't know where the "black Link" came from. I was wondering which L you were ^^; It's all good, perhaps next year.

Did anyone spot a group of Links from The Four Swords?

Ekac

Quote from: "Mei"Did anyone spot a group of Links from The Four Swords?

Were you outside of the Arcade like yesterday before 7? >_>

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Mei"Did anyone spot a group of Links from The Four Swords?

I have the picture.
epic progressive

vox

Ekac

I saw the purple one, but that's it. >_> Nice picture though, you guys are cool. :D [lessthanthree]

DJpNoiEcLipSe

Yeah, as the old quote, it was fun while it lasted. Pretty much in the last night, me and 4 other friends i only see at fanime just basically kicked it and talk until like 6 in the morning. damn, i miss fanime so much already. haruhi suzumiya gathering was awesome.
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe

Spiritsnare

epic progressive

vox

Rainbow Ichi

what depresses me the most is that i wasnt able to watch the masquerade.

Things I learmed from my first Con:
1. Do get that hotel reservation
2. Do not bring bulky things, unless you have the proper transportation to bring it with to make it more convenient.
3. Pass a day-off form to your boss if fanime has 4 days.
4. Buy the things you fall in love at first glance, because you'll be whining for it when Fanime ends, and ill be whining for it again and again.
5. sitting down and talking to different people is cool!
6. What's more cool is that the people you met loved your cooking (shared my tuna with tomato sauce onigiri)
7. Them tuna onigiri disappeared 5 minutes :|
8. Don't drink, saw them drunk people and they don't seem to enjoy with their muddled state of mind.
9.bring cardboard and marker for posters( Glomp me!)
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Mei

I'm not quite sure... We might have passes it, but we don't hang around the arcade though we were in there on Saturday.

*giggle* Thank you very much, Spiritsnare! That's awesome! Figures I'm not in the picture, though. I wasn't in half of the pictures XD

Rainbow Ichi, I can relate! I was so contemplative and indecisive about what I should purchase and whatnot, and I kept whining to my friends. I'm very happy with what I did end up buying, though.

I kind of wanted a hug me sign. I love hugs (and glomps, but for my safety and the glompers... ahahah. I'm mostly skin and bones and easy to knock over) and I tried to hug everyone with a hug sign. I kind of failed, as did my heart Post-It on my chest asking, "HUGS? <3"

Kegan_Flame

well... the Spartans stole my boot......

..yes only one..

it was the best boot ever, and i miss it...

besides that and feeling like complete shit on Sunday.. i had a freaking amazing time.. the depression hit me as i was walking to my car today... i miss Fanime....

DJpNoiEcLipSe

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"well... the Spartans stole my boot......

..yes only one..

it was the best boot ever, and i miss it...

besides that and feeling like complete shit on Sunday.. i had a freaking amazing time.. the depression hit me as i was walking to my car today... i miss Fanime....

same here, walking to my car was depressing.
what is is.. it's just what it is....
just go with it.  
                                   -WaLLy aKa DJpNoiEcLipSe