Spartan pictures please?

Started by zoolander2019, May 28, 2007, 01:51:24 PM

zoolander2019

Did anyone get any pictures of the spartan guys? if so, can you please post them because i wasnt able to snap any. Thanks a lot

SourPatchKid

I wouldnt mind having some of them too. They were great. Very funny

Lactose

they had me laughing so hard i couldnt sit up.

drawn on abs = win.
Lactose = Liz

Kegan_Flame

if anyone knows them.. tell them i want my boot back.... ~_~

serajwl

Sucrose

Quote from: "Lactose"they had me laughing so hard i couldnt sit up.

drawn on abs = win.
Fer serious. I don't even care about 300 and I just about died.
They all have nicer legs than I do. ;_;
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Kanchii

I think my favorite memory of the Spartan guys was during the friday night dance, i ran up to them and went "SPARTAAAAA" and they turned around and were all "HELL YES" and i think they thought that the person that yelled was my bff who was next to me because they grabbed her and one of them started freak dancing with her and let me just tell you, this is the most unexperienced girl ever, never even danced let alone kissed a guy before (which is strange because shes hot) and you could tell she didn't really know how to dance, but the guy was all, "wanna hang out later?" at which point i heard this and stopped cracking up and was like "nu uh. my friend." and pulled her away. XD They were awesome, though. The drawn on abs were fabulous.

lyricaldanichan

They were very nice to the eyes tho it would have been awesome if they yelled out OVVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR NIIIIIIIINEEEEEEEEEETHOOOOOOOUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNDDDD!!!

Raydere

Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

narutofan17

I saw some of them at the rave. Very unique to do the characters from 300.
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Glitch

Drawn on abs, I could have done that the whole time instead of the crunches. (I was gonna do a 300 hundred cosplay but I still felt out of shape by the time of fanime)

Bunk

Man I loved the Spartan's.  They were so cool and funny.  Too bad they only came out for 2 days.  FOR SPARTA!!!!!

Behemoth_sushi

The-O

The-O Network Online Executive Editor
Con Reports, Photos, News, Interviews, Reviews, and more!
www.t-ono.net

Shinsengumi

I saw those guys at the gaming room, when I have a chance I'll put some pics up.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

YoureMyHiro

I thought they were funny too, it certainly was a Spartan/Pirate oriented Fanime this year, I was particularly fond of the moment during the Masquerade where the host said "This is Sparta!" and the whole crowd went "OH!" Very dope.