findAfriend Thread! :D

Started by Ekac, May 28, 2007, 06:41:02 PM

Ekac

Heh, well. This was my first year, and I met a lot of interesting people in the three days I spent there. >_> They're apparently so interesting, I want to continue talking with them. Woot. So, I decided why not try my luck and find out if they browse through here/anybody knows who they are.

So, yeh. This can be just for me, or for everyone. :o I didn't really figure out where this belonged, so I set it up here. >_>;;

Here's my list, ne:
Fork Maiden [she was in the Fanimaid Cafe on Saturday [27] and she gave me a fork. >_> She's cool, just because she understood I wanted a fork. :D]
Some Glompurr [I saw this guy today, 28th. I was walking into the dealers room when he said "Hey, did you see this?" and the sign read "Glomp Me" and me being gullible, I said it out loud, and got pwnd. . . yep. He had a guitar case with no guitar in it though. >_>

If anybody was looking for me [doubt it] I was the dude who wore basically the same outfit everyday. Gray overshirt, Gaia Online Red undershirt. Blue jeans, and I'd wear Catscratch / Prinny / or my White Goggles.

...yep. HALPLZ. :D [lessthanthree]

Snow Ninja

If anyone saw a White Ninja with Cat Ears on Friday/Saturday, then that was me.

If anyone saw a dude with Long Brown/Dirty Blonde Hair wearing a black and white striped shirt walkin around on Sunday that was me too.

There you all go.

o.o

Morbid-Nurse

On Saturday, I was supposed to be American McGee's Alice, but I basically just looked like a little girl in a bloody dress... with a huge katana (Masamune). And the other three days I was a Team Rocket Grunt, again usually carrying the sword. =D It was taller than me by like, a whole foot.

Hmmm... One of the people I miss already and don't have contact information with is Randy (right?), A.K.A. Mugen! I couldn't find him on the last day, and it made me sad because my friends said they saw him and I wanted to say goodbye. =(

Umi.Ryuuzaki

I guess I have the bad luck of "oh hey, by the way someone was looking for you" every time I had to run to do an errand for my department and the such. During today (Monday), I was out in the dealers room doing some last minute shopping and I come back to hear from a staffer of mine that someone was looking for me and it wasn't someone I know.

Description, at least to what I know: A girl that was short (probably 5'1 / 5'2 when he used a friend I knew as a reference), in a schoolgirl outfit, cute and Asian.

If you are that person, PM me, i'm really sorry but i'm a busy man during the 'Con D:
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!

Ekac

Morbid, I think I saw you. Did you actually dress up as one of the char's? Like Jessie or James?

Morbid-Nurse

Ah, no, that wasn't me. I was just a normal Rocket Grunt. All-black outfit with a black hat.

Ekac

Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"Ah, no, that wasn't me. I was just a normal Rocket Grunt. All-black outfit with a black hat.

Aw, damn. :(

So nobody has seen the Fanimaid I'm talking about? :[

Morbid-Nurse

I'm sorry, I haven't... =(

Kegan_Flame

what did the maid look like? I can give you her fanime BB name.. all the maids are online...

kegan

aka: Fanimaid Cafe Training Head

Ekac

I have a picture. Guess I'll post it. :/

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/NarutakiTwinsRule/Fanime07014.jpg

And yup, there you have it. She's the one all the way on the far right. Between the midget and me. :P

Ekac

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"That is Minagi, she's on the BB look her up, she's a prominent poster ^_^

Love Ya ~ <3

Edit -~=

My friend is curious also, who is the purple haired girl in the same picture?

Kegan_Flame

Ekac

The Elevator Ninjas love you. We shall support the cafe completely next year. d^~^b

Sucrose

While I'm not looking for anyone in particular, I wanted to give a little hi-if-you're-here to the Keiichi that Fructose and I ran into on Saturday night while we were wandering around the concourse dressed in our bloody Rena and Shion costumes, because it was a nice surprise to find another Higurashi cosplay and the spontaneous little mini-photo-session was entertaining. *laugh*

Edit: Also, haha, yeah, I'm the maid with the purple hair in that picture. It'll be great to see you guys at the cafe next year, I'm absolutely looking forward to working there again!
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

MistRCaboose

I like the Maids at Fanimaid Cafe. :D
Thanks Ekac for clearing up that mystery for me. ;D
The wildly-creative genius gone mental. "I've got this great movie idea! It's about a bag of chips gets in the way of the love of a dragon and a ninja!"

Ekac

Minagi's hair reminded me of Asa's from Shuffle's. Which is why she was interesting.
And Sucrose's hair reminded MistR of Yuki from Haruhi, which is why she's interesting.

There goes the story of why we're stalking you. Wahahahah.
Please take into consideration my lack of immaturity. ;[

MistRCaboose

The wildly-creative genius gone mental. "I've got this great movie idea! It's about a bag of chips gets in the way of the love of a dragon and a ninja!"

Kodoku

I'm "Kodoku," or Nick (I prefer Kodoku)

-- I wore an Organization XIII coat with a Griever looped around my top zipper tab, and then latched onto the left side of my hood. The zipper was referred to as "huge," "REALLY big," and "ginormous." The bottom of the coat almost touched the ground, and got in the way whenever I climbed stairs.

-- On Day Zero, I was dressed in my regular clothes; a worn black dress shirt, a pair of black khakis, and black shoes.

-- I'm also known as the "SINGLE ASIAN GUY!" or the guy holding the sign that said "Single Asian Male. [line break] ...Fill in the rest! [line break] (Also huggable)

I, myself, am looking for all the cool people I met. There was...

-Organization XIII members (plus Namine) that I hung out with that I didn't yet get contact info of/from.

-Sephiroth I had the sign contest with.

-The guy who I met at the line for Hentai Nights, toward the end of the competition between Sephiroth and myself. He also sung "Rah rah rah rah rah rah rah" at Karaoke on Sunday... I think he said it was a song by Bleach?

-The misc. glompers and huggers that responded to my sign.

-Fangirls.

-(edited in) The girl that gave me the remaining half of her Apple Smirnoff, at the party in which I won't specify..

-(edited in also, seperately) The Kadaj and others that had me sign their pizza box, and kept calling me Vexen.

-The girl that had me sign her Deathnote [book].

-(another day, another edit) The PB&J maid that I spoke with for a bit.

That's all I can think of at the time being.
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Morbid-Nurse

Nick!!! *Waves frantically* Hiiiiii! xD

Remember me? =< Team Rocket girl?

Kodoku

Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"Nick!!! *Waves frantically* Hiiiiii! xD

Remember me? =< Team Rocket girl?

...Can I take you home?
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII