findAfriend Thread! :D

Started by Ekac, May 28, 2007, 06:41:02 PM

Dreyfuss

Well, I met a few new people at the con this year (was my first con!  Yay!).  Kyle and his friends, the Jack in the Box Girls, East Balcony Girl (had that chat outside the Merriot Sunday evening), the Beat cosplayer, all the artists I commissioned, and some other random folks.  If any of you find your way to this thread or anybody else recognizes the white guy with glasses and the out-of-control fro and wants to chat, hit me up on AIM: rpgsuperfan.

Here's a portrait I had done at the portrait booth,

Didn't cosplay this year but maybe I will next time :D

Deathmage129

Quote from: "bonzaikitty"
Quote from: "Deathmage129"I was wondering if anyone has contact information of the I-no that had the guitar on Sunday? She was awesome. :]

I was a pansy and spent a large amount of time ogling her, and her matching friend without managing to get up the guts to go introduce myself. Asian women in pvc and leather intimidate me. T.T

Haha, yea, I spent a good amount of time just staring at her while I sat with my friends to rest. Though I did eventually get a picture with her.

justkitteh

Hey guys, so, Fanime was off the chain, tho I'm sure I pissed off more than one of you with the ghetto blaster ;) it was more than worth it for those who enjoyed it tho.

Anyway, here's what's up, I broke my phone on the ride home, which means I lost all the pictures I had (not a huge deal) and I lost all the contacts I got (huge deal). I can think of at least 17 people who I have no way of getting back in touch with (through friends or anything) so if we met GET IN TOUCH! Hell, even if you just wanna say hey and we DIDN'T meet, whatever..! What did you guys think of the blaster? I know everyone (even con ops) loved it between 2am and 8am, but I'm not so sure about the rest of the con, so let me know!

Random pic incase you don't know what I mean by blaster:

HMMM! I went back and read the thread after posting, and I guess everyone was pretty specific about who they were looking for... I'm just looking for everyone I met :P!

budds

I was there saturday! i was the ed with the 'hug me im shiot' sign XD
Well...EXPLOSIONS!!

~Cosplay in Progess~
                            Haseo(.hack//GU)-0%
                             Kazu(Air Gear)-90%

Sachiko

I'm looking for whoever that sexy Johnny of Guilty Gear was XD....
~*~Sachiko

Dante

Ok, I would way like to hang out with the people I was on stage with for the Story Story Dai improv event on Friday.  I was the guy with the grey fleece kitty hat who improvised Gendo booting Shinji into the pool.

Toss me a line via e-mail/IM/or board PM
"I am the Bad Wolf,
I create myself.
I take the words.
I scatter them .. in time and space.
A message to lead myself here..."

t3hpr0digy

I'm looking for a short Byakuya, whom I exchanged pictures with (I'm a Ryoma Echizen) near the fountains... well... corner of the building I guess...

narutofan17

Quote from: "destranacion"i want to find all of the people that took care of me and partied with me. i was jesus. you know who you are and all of you were so awesome
You were in the hentai room!!!!! My friend saw you! Everyone was like "Its Jesus!!!!!" and you bowed. lol XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

narutofan17

Quote from: "hugmeimnerdy"
Quote from: "narutofan17"I met a one or two people but not as much as I wanted to meet. Guess thats my friends fault...kinda sorta. He's kinda anti-social so he kinda keept to hiself in the video rooms. I tried to go around and meet people but I'm kinda shy...somewhat. Even when I was in the dance it was akward dancing by myself. Thats why hopefully I can meet more people here on the board so I can have some people to hang out with and possible cosplay with next year. If your wondering, I was the Jiraiya with the sign: "Donate to my research" and "Glomp Me: For research purposes"
I remember you!
I went on sunday, I couldn't see the glomp me part.
Hi! Yeah I had a glomp me sign. Did you cosplay?
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Blue Impulse

Quote from: "justkitteh"Hey guys, so, Fanime was off the chain, tho I'm sure I pissed off more than one of you with the ghetto blaster ;) it was more than worth it for those who enjoyed it tho.

Anyway, here's what's up, I broke my phone on the ride home, which means I lost all the pictures I had (not a huge deal) and I lost all the contacts I got (huge deal). I can think of at least 17 people who I have no way of getting back in touch with (through friends or anything) so if we met GET IN TOUCH! Hell, even if you just wanna say hey and we DIDN'T meet, whatever..! What did you guys think of the blaster? I know everyone (even con ops) loved it between 2am and 8am, but I'm not so sure about the rest of the con, so let me know!

HMMM! I went back and read the thread after posting, and I guess everyone was pretty specific about who they were looking for... I'm just looking for everyone I met :P!

LOL... Ya you're that guy I followed for a good 45 seconds singing One More Time. I swear, you looked so scared, that was pretty good.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Seraphim

"Will you join us for dinner? There will be red things..." - Chiyo-chichi

suna_no_yoroi

Quote from: "mDuo13"Who were all the cool people playing with the giant beachball in the Gaming room on Sunday night?

(esp. whoever brought it - I <3 you for doing so)

Um, I dunno if that includes me.  I was out of costume sunday night, but I was wearing black raver pants with buckles a shiny dragon shirt, and a flashing LED necklace.

MasterAxel

im looking for the person dressed as Xemnas for kingdom hearts 2 who had the light sabers

schf0ol3d

I am looking for any contact info/myspaces/whatever of three people that I met monday morning.

The one of the left (Tony) and the one on the Right (Daniel) (at least they told me that that was their names) are who I am hoping to find more contact info of. They took a picture with this kid cause we all came to the conclusion that he was the lead singer of hanson.

I forgot this chick's name, but she was cool to talk to. Met her at about the same time as the two above. Anyone have any info of her?

Any info is greatly appreciated,

Kazuma_uzumaki

anyone have myspace/gaia/etc.?

i wasnt very noticable but i did have some fan girls

i was cosplaying as L

myspace:myspace.com/yohasakurasan
gaia: Kazuma_uzumaki

Kintaka

Hey, on Sunday I was in my Misao costume and hanging out with a couple of Kenshins and their friends, at the karaoke open mic but I never learned anyone's name.  So if anyone remembers me it would be cool to talk again.

justkitteh

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"
Quote from: "justkitteh"Hey guys, so, Fanime was off the chain, tho I'm sure I pissed off more than one of you with the ghetto blaster ;) it was more than worth it for those who enjoyed it tho.

LOL... Ya you're that guy I followed for a good 45 seconds singing One More Time. I swear, you looked so scared, that was pretty good.
Probably didn't even see you/was trying to see what was going on, the Blaster basically makes you blind and deaf, but it's hella worth it don't you think? ;) I plan on bringing it to every con I go to along with a few random outings to the city and what not... Didn't get any pics did you?

di3m05

I'm looking for this Asian-ish Roxas cosplay who didn't have a wig...he kind of did a half Naruto cosplay at the Naruto gathering. My friend and I were talking to him for a little bit by the fountain after the water tried to attack us. :P I was the Haku hanging out with a Neji.

Also, does anyone know who the petite asian superglomping girl with the autograph book was? I swear, she glomps like a bullet train.

suna_no_yoroi

I'm actually looking for the gaara pictured on the right in this photo... Can't hurt to keep in touch with other gaara's

http://pages.sbcglobal.net/ravenloft/images/gaara_gaara2.jpg

Shinigami

Quote from: "MasterAxel"im looking for the person dressed as Xemnas for kingdom hearts 2 who had the light sabers

Me!