findAfriend Thread! :D

Started by Ekac, May 28, 2007, 06:41:02 PM

Morbid-Nurse

xD;; Isn't it too late for that now...?

But yay, you remember me! >u<

Kodoku

It's never too late. D:

(Ahem) How can I forget? You're very memorable. After all, until I met you, I've never said anything to the effect of "You're so cuuuuuute! Can I take you home with me?!"
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Raydere

Looking for:
- "--Z--," the guy who played WMMT2 and DDR SuperNOVA (and happens to be one of the few guys who can clear Fascination MaxX, let alone unlock the One More Extra Stage)
- The Console Wars guys (who were keyboarding it up on Thursday).
- A Bleach cosplayer who was playing Dance ManiaX on Sunday night. She was dressed in black. I think her name was Anela or something.
- The guy with the infamous "HUG ME" shirt which has names literally written all over it. He got over one thousaaaaand hugs.
- A couple who was cosplaying as Dr. Stiles and Nurse Angie.

If you meet any of these criteria, PM/e-mail me (I don't want to reveal exactly who I am publicly on the internet). I might have introduced myself to you as Ray(mond).
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Azereki

Kodoku, I think you may have had a little too much to drink that night. "Chibi-rocket" was really a 6'2" 300 pound professional wrestler from the Czech republic.  Remember, she was the one who trashed the presidential suite right before we had a dance party in the elevator? It's just a shame that we lost the guy with all of the insane beats coming from his Backpack of  Pure Awesomeness +5. Oh, and Austin says hi!

destranacion

i want to find all of the people that took care of me and partied with me. i was jesus. you know who you are and all of you were so awesome
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

destranacion

:oops:oh and i forgot  i really want to talk to a girl i met at con.i missed my chance to talk to her more because she left sunday night and i was having major fight issues with my roomates  here is a pic of her so if any of you reading this know her or know how to get a hold of her tell her that jesus really wants to talk to her any other info give me pm   o and you all may remember me as jesus.
pika ball player!

official jesus of fanime con!

Kodoku

Azereki: Lawl. I'm not touchin' that one with a sixty foot pole.

Jesus: The "IT'S A TARP!" girl? She did seem pretty cool, but unfortunately, I don't have her contact info. I'd also like to obtain it, if possible.
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

Azereki

Quote from: "Kodoku"Azereki: Lawl. I'm not touchin' that one with a sixty foot pole.

Jesus: The "IT'S A TARP!" girl? She did seem pretty cool, but unfortunately, I don't have her contact info. I'd also like to obtain it, if possible.
Too bad we didn't have roof access that night, I have no idea what we would have done if the zombies attacked. I probably would have had to run to my room to grab Tensa Zangetsu while "Chibi-Rocket" got her Masamune. The most likely scenario is that we simply would have slain all of the undead and been crowned the saviors of all.

narutofan17

I met a one or two people but not as much as I wanted to meet. Guess thats my friends fault...kinda sorta. He's kinda anti-social so he kinda keept to hiself in the video rooms. I tried to go around and meet people but I'm kinda shy...somewhat. Even when I was in the dance it was akward dancing by myself. Thats why hopefully I can meet more people here on the board so I can have some people to hang out with and possible cosplay with next year. If your wondering, I was the Jiraiya with the sign: "Donate to my research" and "Glomp Me: For research purposes"
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Blue Impulse

Uh.. I have no idea if anyone is looking for me this year or not...

-I played Smash alot.
-I played Puzzle Fighter ..... alot ..... LOUDLY.
-I wore a black DC sweatshirt and blue shoes.
-I hung out with a short azn-kid with a furry jacket thing.
-If someone was talking about Sonic or NiGHTS, it was either me or my old room mate.
-I hung out with Spoony and Joe?
-I had a seat belt....?
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Kandybar

Hey guys!

I am in search of an Orihime that I seemed to be stalking (or seemed to be stalking me) that was with a Vash, a Sasuke, and a Haruko.  I was dressed up as Hirako Shinji from Bleach.  

Just think it's kind of funny that we kept running into each other (starting when I got to the Con Sunday and ending when I left...bizarre) and thought she might be on the boards.

Kegan_Flame

Quote from: "destranacion"i want to find all of the people that took care of me and partied with me. i was jesus. you know who you are and all of you were so awesome

Yay!!! I"m Kegan!!! wootness!! <3 remember me?

Karisma Black

Quote from: "destranacion"i want to find all of the people that took care of me and partied with me. i was jesus. you know who you are and all of you were so awesome

Hi Jesus!

... Its Goofy Time!

Anyway, I'm Kelsey's sister. That's what everyone refers to me as anyways, since I wasn't so memorable this year.

LadyKaren

Quote from: "Karisma Black"

Hi Jesus!

... Its Goofy Time!

Anyway, I'm Kelsey's sister. That's what everyone refers to me as anyways, since I wasn't so memorable this year.

I'm Kelsey!

...Wait, we already knew this...

Morbid-Nurse

Quote from: "Azereki"
Quote from: "Kodoku"Azereki: Lawl. I'm not touchin' that one with a sixty foot pole.

Too bad we didn't have roof access that night, I have no idea what we would have done if the zombies attacked. I probably would have had to run to my room to grab Tensa Zangetsu while "Chibi-Rocket" got her Masamune. The most likely scenario is that we simply would have slain all of the undead and been crowned the saviors of all.

You know, considering how tired we were, we probably would have mistaken the cosplayers for zombies. =O

mDuo13

Who were all the cool people playing with the giant beachball in the Gaming room on Sunday night?

(esp. whoever brought it - I <3 you for doing so)

bonzaikitty

I'm looking for several people. The girl with the "It's a tarp" sign, the chick with fishnets, fox ears and tail who sat in the hall with a fishing line, and that one asian chick who I'm almost certainly never, ever going to see again.

I was the pseudo-pirate with burgundy hair, legwarmers, and a kitty cat hat.
-bonzai kitty a.k.a. Hypatia

Deathmage129

I was wondering if anyone has contact information of the I-no that had the guitar on Sunday? She was awesome. :]

hugmeimnerdy

Quote from: "narutofan17"I met a one or two people but not as much as I wanted to meet. Guess thats my friends fault...kinda sorta. He's kinda anti-social so he kinda keept to hiself in the video rooms. I tried to go around and meet people but I'm kinda shy...somewhat. Even when I was in the dance it was akward dancing by myself. Thats why hopefully I can meet more people here on the board so I can have some people to hang out with and possible cosplay with next year. If your wondering, I was the Jiraiya with the sign: "Donate to my research" and "Glomp Me: For research purposes"
I remember you!
I went on sunday, I couldn't see the glomp me part.

yum.

bonzaikitty

Quote from: "Deathmage129"I was wondering if anyone has contact information of the I-no that had the guitar on Sunday? She was awesome. :]

I was a pansy and spent a large amount of time ogling her, and her matching friend without managing to get up the guts to go introduce myself. Asian women in pvc and leather intimidate me. T.T
-bonzai kitty a.k.a. Hypatia