findAfriend Thread! :D

Started by Ekac, May 28, 2007, 06:41:02 PM

Ekac

Quote from: "narutofan17"
Quote from: "hugmeimnerdy"
Quote from: "narutofan17"I met a one or two people but not as much as I wanted to meet. Guess thats my friends fault...kinda sorta. He's kinda anti-social so he kinda keept to hiself in the video rooms. I tried to go around and meet people but I'm kinda shy...somewhat. Even when I was in the dance it was akward dancing by myself. Thats why hopefully I can meet more people here on the board so I can have some people to hang out with and possible cosplay with next year. If your wondering, I was the Jiraiya with the sign: "Donate to my research" and "Glomp Me: For research purposes"
I remember you!
I went on sunday, I couldn't see the glomp me part.
Hi! Yeah I had a glomp me sign. Did you cosplay?

I think I saw you and your friend in the elevator on Sunday, I believe. You cosplayed Jiraiya right? I think one of you said "ASL" or something. :D

heeroyuy135

I'm looking for a girl who was at the B&W Ball and early on pulled on my tie to get me to dance with her...I was in my Ouran uniform that night...

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm looking for the girl who had the T-Shirt with those mushrooms from those Mario games.

<~~~ Guy In Pink Dress

Kazuma_uzumaki

oh yeah im looking for the kakashi cosplay who was selling stuff and had a red eye

and also the guy who was th e only person at fanime doing a dragon ball z cosplay >_>

and
also
this guy did a great cosplay
i saw like no emotion in him

Snow Ninja

Does anyone know who the Athena in this picture is? (The one on the left)
I want to apologize for distracting her during a photo shoot. ^_^''

Ekac

Quote from: "Snow Ninja"

Apologize my ass, you're going to stare at the hole in her chest.

Stormfalcon

I don't know if I'll have any luck with this or not, but I wouldn't mind another chance at chatting with the girl dressed as Belldandy at Friday's swap meet as well as in line at Masquerade.  I was dressed as Kaji from Evangelion and bought something of hers at the swap meet.  I was hoping to run into her after the masquerade or on Monday, but never got the chance. :(
My Cosplay Photography gallery, including FanimeCon 2001-2014:
http://stormfalcon.smugmug.com/CosplayPhotography

My DeviantArt Page:
http://stormfalcon.deviantart.com

Snow Ninja

Quote from: "Ekac"
Quote from: "Snow Ninja"

Apologize my ass, you're going to stare at the hole in her chest.

No really! The person who was taking the photo seemed somewhat angry, so I don't want to risk anything.

Devi 1313

I'd really like to get to know that cute Jack Skellington a little better. He wore a white wig instead of a goofy mask and painted his chest white instead of wearing a shirt under his coat. If this is you, PM me!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

Azereki

I want to meet the dude with the paper bag on his head, I have seen him 3 years in a row at Fanime now!

Snow Ninja

Quote from: "Azereki"I want to meet the dude with the paper bag on his head, I have seen him 3 years in a row at Fanime now!

BagMan?

He has a myspace y'know.

:3

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=78890227

Ayanami Rei First Child

ZOMG! BLUE! YOU LOOK JUST LIKE DR. WHO!! :shock:

I'd like to find that one random chick who I ran into 20+ times and gave hugs to

I'd also love to find that guy with the "Hug Me T-Shirt" that had all those signatures on it...including mine :twisted:

deepbluevibes

Tsukin

lol, i remember you, deepbluevibes, I hung around the drummania machine a lot and wore all black and had long black hair, I was mostly there last year and the year before as well.
I Make Anime Music Videos

my favorite sport is pika ball =P

deepbluevibes

serajwl

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)

huh, I guess I wasn't looking around enough. I didn't see you and I was constantly in the arcade.

deepbluevibes

Rainbow Ichi

I'm looking for them group people i've met.

-them group of people slightly older then me, just bored and hung out in the tables nearby the video room, talking about that they seem out of place that they feel too old for this. You guys are not too old for this! I assure you!

-them group of people i've shared my onigiri with early in the sunday morning. I wanna meet your group again, it was fun talking to you. :)

-that nice girl with the moves i've met after the karaoke that i've treated to Para Para, whom she introduced me to Para Para.
"Brevity is the Soul of the Wit"
"Pen and Sword in accord"

Rainbow Ichi's DeviantART Page:
http://rainbow010101.deviantart.com

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: deepbluevibes(removed per privacy policy)
Seriously you're an almost perfect copy of the New Dr. Who. Seriously.

I'd like to find that girl who was on a quest to gather left shoes I think it was.