E-Gaming/Arcades Suggestions-Feedback thread for 2008

Started by Umi.Ryuuzaki, May 28, 2007, 08:05:45 PM

HentaiTentacleDemon

Quote from: "AmazingKenchan"I think everyone here owes On Campus a big round of applause for the condition of their games!
I also called them like in the middle of the night, 12:35 AM, just to tell them that their quarter machines were out and Eric was like, "Alright, we'll be down there in 15 mins!" They take their job seriously. :)

magz

Quote from: "HentaiTentacleDemon"
Quote from: "AmazingKenchan"I think everyone here owes On Campus a big round of applause for the condition of their games!
I also called them like in the middle of the night, 12:35 AM, just to tell them that their quarter machines were out and Eric was like, "Alright, we'll be down there in 15 mins!" They take job seriously. :)
I must say that that goes above and beyond the call of duty.

ysef200

ok how about super smash bros brawl, and ummm super smash bros brawl, and.....oh yeah, super smash bros brawl

AmazingKenchan

My Super Smash Bros Brawl senses are telling me that there will be like 6 Wiis set up.
2004-2005 Logistics Staff
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

SadisticAion

i honestly think that shere should be more than one para para machine... i mean  alot of people looked like they really wanted to play, but i think it would be even more fun with more machines though....

HentaiTentacleDemon

why is the caffeteria opened in the dealer's room, but not the gaming room? we gamers need to eat too!

Raydere

Quote from: "SadisticAion"i honestly think that shere should be more than one para para machine... i mean  alot of people looked like they really wanted to play, but i think it would be even more fun with more machines though....
Like I said...A Para Para Dancing (8 sensors for playing facing sideways or away from the screen and Korean songs) to go with that 2nd Mix would kick epic quantities of ass.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

ZIMdudeAlchemist

I think we should have Rock Band for next year's fanime. Just as long as poeple are able to lend each peripheral to create a set for the game [2 Guitars, Drums, Microphone]

Spiritsnare

An addendum.

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on May 30, 2007, 01:43:37 PMI am buying that Pop'n Music cabinet.  I'm trying to convince On Campus Entertainment to bring out their Pop'n 10 and upgrade it though, so we might see FEVER next year.

Fever would be nice. Adventure (despite some complaints about timing problems) would be AMAZING. 16 AC would be quite a pipe dream, but hey, if you can somehow get it (assuming it's released), omfg.

Quote from: AmazingKenchan on May 30, 2007, 01:43:37 PMIIDX won't be there, sorry :/ on-campus I don't believe has a IIDX machine and one of the con-ops heads told me very rudely that they won't be getting machines from golfland again so there's little or no chance of that.

IIDX GOLD, last I heard, is actually getting a NA release. Any update on that?
epic progressive

vox

Magical Senpai

Quote from: ZIMdudeAlchemist on August 24, 2007, 06:40:29 PM
I think we should have Rock Band for next year's fanime. Just as long as poeple are able to lend each peripheral to create a set for the game [2 Guitars, Drums, Microphone]

IIRC, the initial release of Rock Band will include one guitar, mic, and drum set. Controllers that came with previous versions of Guitar Hero on the 360 also work with Rock Band.

cappeh

paraparaparadise plz :D

and pop'n music would be awesome too.
hi i lav u

AmazingKenchan

Well, hopefully On-campus keeps their Pop'n machine and picks up a FEVER kit.  Otherwise I've got them just laying around lol

I'd like to bring a couple other shooters too, I've got Mushihimesama and ESPgaluda which I've been playing the shit out of.  I can probably get them stuck in a cab for those interested :D
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

Sen

I like the idea of Initial D version 4 and air hockey.  :-X
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Spiritsnare

Also, GuitarFreaks&Drummania V4 RockxRock.

It's so available that even ghetto arcades like MGL and CVGL are able to obtain upgrade kits.

Do it. Now.
epic progressive

vox

AmazingKenchan

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 25, 2007, 12:43:02 PM
Also, GuitarFreaks&Drummania V4 RockxRock.

It's so available that even ghetto arcades like MGL and CVGL are able to obtain upgrade kits.

Do it. Now.
They already have one.  I think it's at Riptide now, or somewhere, but probably will be at Fanime :D

Oh, GOLD AC...gawd I'd love to know what happened to that. Our arcade looks like did the right thing by importing one.
2007-2009 eGaming Staff
2010-2012 Arcade Head

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: HentaiTentacleDemon on July 11, 2007, 09:56:17 PM
why is the caffeteria opened in the dealer's room, but not the gaming room? we gamers need to eat too!
I concur.

Moreover, just bring back the usual fighters and the rest of the sleepless minions, myself included, will return. Maybe it will be in time for some SF4, unless its 3D then screw it (YES, EX sucked).

Mizuki

Melty Blood Act-Cadenza Version B2 (Correction Edition)
Hokuto no Ken, I'd love to see it come back.
I'd also like to see Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo make an appearance for once.

Braveheart

I don't know if many people would be interested but Personally I'd like to see Derby Owners Club but I know that machine would probably break the con...
.\\ike

Rovers Department Head
Fanime Operations

*Proud member of Prop Whores United <3*

I support all cosplayers and their freedom to carry accurate props that conform to FanimeCon guidelines

zemric

i would love to see initial d stage 4 if its possible. and unreal tournament 3 on the computers.
2007 attendee
2008 egaming
2009 stage zero
2010 pc gaming "head"

Nanashi

Co-Captain/"The one who talks too much" of MANime!
http://forums.fanime.com/index.php/topic,17203.0.html