4. Tyler Inouye
5. Melanie O'Connor
6. Travis Stebbins
7. Newtype Novas
8. Courtney Masters
9. Xizi Dong
10. Diana Xiong

heeroyuy135

Congrats to everyone who competed, and special congrats to the winner. It takes a lot of "balls" to get up there and sing your heart out.

For me, this is my first Fanime, and I have a steep road ahead of me if I want to reach the pedstal that is first place.

anayufan

congrats to the winner! she really did well!

there were soo many great singers this year... my friend and i were having a hard time picking favorites

of course one of mine would be the girl who sang Bold & Delicious for the Prelims and Dearest for the Finals hehe... does anyone remember where she placed? i thought she was pretty good

zoupzuop2

Bwahahaha. Next year, I shall sing MOAR Eurobeat! And there will finally be a MAN on the stage of Masq! WE SHALL CONQUER FANIME LIKE A WAVE Of...

...*ahem*. Right. Sorry.
Yeah, this year was awesome. Maybe next time I should pick a Finals song that I know the lyrics to.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Chloe

This year was my first time going to the Kareoke surprisingly since I have been attending for about four years now.  And really, it was fun, especially when the person singing was nervous and the crowd would cheer on to help them.  Maybe next year I'll consider going up, that is, if I can get Ohsu to come up with me. ^^
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

KusanagiShiro

Congratulations to the winner, and to the top ten. If only I hadn't been stuck in registration this year....! *kicks self repeatedly*

Kusoooooo!!!!!!  

As for shourisha-san (the winner), it seems I have a new rival to look forward to competing against, in addition to baka aniki! I'll be training all year for next Fanime. Just you wait! I'll be better than ever!!!

Makou

Wow, no kidding? Congratulations to every brave soul who participated. It's hard and I acknowledge that. Wait for it... wait for it! Next year, there shall be an infamous duet up there on the karaoke stage.

Jun, please join me! Yes, right this way, Jun! Mr. Boyfriend, please take the front row seat to my left.

yumicchi88

what was the songs the finalists sang?
do anyone remember some?
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

zoupzuop2

I "sang" *read: forgot lyrics to* Ranma 1/2's "Kawaiikunee, Irokega Nee". I believe someone did a song from Rozen Maiden too. Oth'n those... I dunno. ^^;
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

pryncesslita

Quote from: anayufan on May 29, 2007, 03:14:04 PM

there were soo many great singers this year... my friend and i were having a hard time picking favorites

of course one of mine would be the girl who sang Bold & Delicious for the Prelims and Dearest for the Finals hehe... does anyone remember where she placed? i thought she was pretty good

hey thanks..not to be conceited or anything but...im diana xiong, one of the top ten last year...and it really means alot when i saw that you said that you like the performance....THANKS!! =D
GEiSHA`DX

;) :D ;D :) ^-^

Swizzlstik Cosplay

Quote from: anayufan on May 29, 2007, 03:14:04 PM

Awesome. Thanks for the support. I placed 8th singing "Kimiwo No Sete" from Castle in the Sky, and "Mononoke no Hime Theme" from Princess Mononoke...ok, it was more like reading/singing since I REALLY didn't think I'd make it into the finals. Kinda blew me away there. I had a blast though.

A friend and I are planning to do a duet this year and we're looking forward to it so much! Hope to see you in the audience or maybe even performing? Hmm? Well, at least enjoy this year's karaoke contest in which ever way you want!
The only thing constant in life is that life is constantly changing.