Ninja Pictures?

Started by Snow Ninja, May 28, 2007, 09:38:23 PM

Snow Ninja

I'm looking for anybody who took pictures of the Ninja Gathering, or just ninja's in General.

I'm the Obvious White Ninja, who manages to stay more sneaky than the others.

Mei

LOL White ninja! What an interesting concept. I wonder if I saw you around. I don't recall seeing a white ninja; perhaps you were too ninja for me.

Snow Ninja

x3

The concept is that no one would be expecting a WHITE ninja...

Ekac

Snow Ninja

Dude, that looks awesome!

We really should have had an Offical Gathering of Ninja's this year. We did have one, but only like a total of like 7-8 Ninjas showed up. Then later one, there were the Glomp Raids, were it was like 10+ Ninjas.

@_@

Ekac

Quote from: "Snow Ninja"Dude, that looks awesome!

We really should have had an Offical Gathering of Ninja's this year. We did have one, but only like a total of like 7-8 Ninjas showed up. Then later one, there were the Glomp Raids, were it was like 10+ Ninjas.

@_@

This year? How about next year? I'll totally be Prinny Ninja.
I didn't know a Ninja Gathering was taking place... otherwise I would've gone to at least one gathering.

Snow Ninja

There was a few gatherings. Like 2 I think. But they weren't anything official.

So we were actually lucky to get like 7 Ninja's for our first, and yea totally. Prinny Ninja sounds purdy Cool.

Ekac

The Elevator Ninja Brigade consists of normal guys with t-shirts wrapped around their lower face, we wear a strange anime-related hat, and that's our name.

There were only three when we raided an elevator. :/ Me [Prinny Ninja] My Friend [O RLY Ninja] and another friend [Stupid Kitty Ninja].

Morbid-Nurse

My friend started an unofficial ninja gathering to go disrupt the pirate gathering... And one of them ninjas helped me get a sword. =D Thank you random ninja guy!

Snow Ninja

Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"My friend started an unofficial ninja gathering to go disrupt the pirate gathering... And one of them ninjas helped me get a sword. =D Thank you random ninja guy!

Wait...was that on Saturday at like 3:30?

If so, I was at that Ninja Gathering.

Ekac

If there's another gathering at Fanime next year, we should elevator raid. Then staircase raid, and repeat until we're all dead. ;D

Morbid-Nurse

Quote from: "Snow Ninja"
Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"My friend started an unofficial ninja gathering to go disrupt the pirate gathering... And one of them ninjas helped me get a sword. =D Thank you random ninja guy!

It was Saturday, and the time sounds about right. =] You all looked alike, but maybe I remember you? What did you look like.

Snow Ninja

Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"

It was Saturday, and the time sounds about right. =] You all looked alike, but maybe I remember you? What did you look like.

All White.

o.o''

Ekac

The Ninja gathering was at the Fountain like everything else, right?

Snow Ninja

Now that I remember, We did have on scheduled at the Fountain at like 6 on Friday. But no one showed up.

So we had an unofficial gathering near the Dealers room in front of one of those Food Stands.

Morbid-Nurse

Oh, right, sorry. ^ ^;; I forgot you were the one who started this thread. I think I remember le famous White Ninja.

I think I almost blew your guys's cover when you were hiding outside, and I went to talk to one of you. I was all, "...Am I ruining your ninja stealth?" and one of you was all, "Yeah, sorta..." xD;;

Heheh.

Snow Ninja

Quote from: "Morbid-Nurse"Oh, right, sorry. ^ ^;; I forgot you were the one who started this thread. I think I remember le famous White Ninja.

I think I almost blew your guys's cover when you were hiding outside, and I went to talk to one of you. I was all, "...Am I ruining your ninja stealth?" and one of you was all, "Yeah, sorta..." xD;;

Heheh.

Oh! I remember you! xD

Hahahah, well it was alright. King Ninja accidently spilled this one girls Ramune drink, so it was doomed from the start.

X_x''

Morbid-Nurse

Eheh... ^ ^;; Yeah, I didn't know I was interrupting anything at the time... xD

Awww, really? Poor girl... =P Well, did you guys triumph over the pirates? Because I remember at some point of the day seeing you all walking together chanting. o.o

Ekac

Hahahah, well it was alright. King Ninja accidently spilled this one girls Ramune drink, so it was doomed from the start.
Oh my God... Quote of the '07... any objections?

Snow Ninja

Yea, King Ninja gave her a dollar so she could buy another one.

And yes, we did triumph, in a way I guess. There were like 10+ Ninja's sneaking behind one Pirate, and the Pirate didn't see us til after about 30 seconds

People were even taking pictures of him when there were like 10 Ninja's pointing their swords/weapons at him, and he still didn't know.

^_^''

@Ekac: I concur. :3