Did you get a picture of...?

Started by kuroi, May 28, 2007, 09:58:52 PM

kuroi

Ask for your pictures here! Having taken part in many photoshoots this past weekend, the biggest problem was not having any pictures of the lovely poses you stood in for five minutes while about 40 people took their own shots.

Chances are slim, but if anyone got a pictures of me as Flareon while I was wandering around on Sunday, I'd love you forever. Of course, the only cosplay that we need reference for is the cosplay I was the least seen in. ^_^;;
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

HavicMichaelchris

Does anyone have any of the following pictures of me:
Guile (Street Fighter)
Soubi (+ Ritsuka from loveless)
Luxor (With and without the hood on, had a "hug me" sign on and possibly with valor form Sora)
Cid (holding the sign where I "beat up and stole" the clothes of Sora)
Cosplays: L, Kyo, Pip, Ed, Luxord, And more listed elsewhere.

VictimX

Hi, I'm looking for any pictures someone might of taken of me as any of the three cosplays I dressed as all being Resident Evil.
1. HUNK from Resident Evil 4
2. R.P.D. Riot Control Officer (Riot Armor)
3. U.B.C.S. Armored Agent (I had a black helmet and mask with a scar and bar code#13)
I was around all day and any pictures would help, I thank you for reading this.

Ban Mido

Lets see I'm looking for any pics of me during Saturday and Sunday.
1. Air Gear Ikki's Kogarasumaru clothes (I was walking with Kazu and occassionally an Agito)
2. A Ragnarok Online Whitesmith (Seen dragging around a cart)

FinalShadows

Did you guys get any pictures of me in:

1. Full Metal Alchemist Military Soldier (Roy Mustang)
2. Full Metal Alchemist Military Soldier (annonymous)

He shouldve been pretty fat o_o
Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

Kanzake

Did anyone happen to get Sephiroth pictures at the FF7 or FF all on saturday?

its the sephy with partially blonde hair at the bottem (real bleached hair wouldnt spray white >.o )
Fanime Rovers Department 2nd - Ku

Sucrose

I'd like to put out a casual call for the whatnot my friends and I did throughout the con, with Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors on Friday (black one-sleeved dress), Shion and Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni on Saturday (and bloodied-up versions of the same in the evening), and a trio of rather, uh, scantily-clad PokeMon-morphs on Sunday night (Goldeen, Vulpix, and Cubone, with our Pimp Master B-Rock, if you want to get specific).
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Kodoku

If anyone took a picture of a long black-haired Asian Nobody with a Griever attatched to his zipper/hood, please link them my way. Thanks.
(Think what you want... Reality isn't so kind.
Everything doesn't work out the way you want it to. That's why...)
As long as you don't get your hopes up,
you can take anything...
You feel less pain."

-Squall Leonhart, Final Fantasy VIII

fr33lanc3r

Quote from: "Ban Mido"Lets see I'm looking for any pics of me during Saturday and Sunday.
1. Air Gear Ikki's Kogarasumaru clothes (I was walking with Kazu and occassionally an Agito)
2. A Ragnarok Online Whitesmith (Seen dragging around a cart)

here you go :3

oh and ur friend kazu too

Miradori

hey, did anyone see a school girl orihime with redish-brown hair (all weekend) sometimes with a shinigami ichigo and rukia, or rukia was a school girl (changed a lot)? I was also by myself on occasion. I always had to put down a back pack, or I had a parisol.

mhuang

The only FMA soldier guy I have outside of the Masquerade is:

G-Force

Any pictures of characters from Phoenix Wright. There were a few at the con but not nearly as much compared to more popular series such as Bleach and Kingdom Hearts.

Yunri-Chan

Mkay, I was at the convention for four days and cosplayed Misa (Death Note) with huge boots for Friday, Sunday and Monday; raver!Yuna for Friday and Saturday evening; time-jump Hinata for Saturday, and... maybe a few other things but that's all I can remember right now. If you think you saw me around or took photos, feel free to PM me! And yes, I was as tired as I looked. D:

As for the previous photo requests, please check them out here. Although I didn't upload that many of them, I'm pretty sure I got a few of you.
ℓα ℓαℓ αℓα~
ccs sakura [9O%]
hatsune miku [9O%]
secret! [9O%]
2O1O? ideas pending ~
私は愛する~사랑해 × loveyou ♡
synesthesia C:

heeroyuy135

I was an Ouran student with headphones...

sadistic-otaku

anyone have a picture of xigbar w/ 2 blue rifle thingies? Thanks!

x

Anyone get-

1. Any Howl's Moving Castle characters [specifically a group of Howl, Sophie, Lettie and Turniphead]

2. Naria and Eria from Escaflowne.

Haven't found annnny of myself or my friends yet, so I'm emo. :'(

vasher

Looking for pictures of myself!  Tifa from Advent Children and Dante from Devil May Cry 2 (long red coat w/ handguns + broadsword), usually wanding around with a Trish.  :)

Few hundred people must have taken pics, but I didn't get very much contact info.  *sweat*  Isn't that always how it goes? XD

Karisma Black

I'd like to see any maid cafe pictures that you all have.

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?