Did you get a picture of...?

Started by kuroi, May 28, 2007, 09:58:52 PM

Morbid-Nurse

On Friday, Sunday, and Monday, I was a chibi-ish Rocket Grunt girl from Pokemon...
And on Saturday, I was supposed to be American McGee's Alice, but I looked more like a little girl in a dress with a bloody apron and a bloody cough-mask some of the time.
And both of those cosplays I usually carried a large katana. =D Taller than me.

ShiroiKazeru

Is there anyone who's taken pics of the Final Fantasy gathering on Saturday? Preferably one of the female Turks, a Cid, and a Sephiroth(I think?) attacking a Cloud that was dressed as a girl? Also, any shots of the entire Final Fantasy group attacking one Sephiroth? If anyone has those pics, please post them up, I appreciate it ^_^

Lavabluefish

Anyone get the Sasuke with the red waist bow?

(Especially if it's the one with me facing off with Nightmare)
... I think.

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: "ShiroiKazeru"Is there anyone who's taken pics of the Final Fantasy gathering on Saturday? Preferably one of the female Turks, a Cid, and a Sephiroth(I think?) attacking a Cloud that was dressed as a girl? Also, any shots of the entire Final Fantasy group attacking one Sephiroth? If anyone has those pics, please post them up, I appreciate it ^_^

I should have a few pics of the whole FF7 cast attacking Sephiroth. I'll have that and the rest of my pics uploaded later.

BunofGovt

Quote from: "Sucrose"I'd like to put out a casual call for the whatnot my friends and I did throughout the con, with Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors on Friday (black one-sleeved dress), Shion and Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni on Saturday (and bloodied-up versions of the same in the evening), and a trio of rather, uh, scantily-clad PokeMon-morphs on Sunday night (Goldeen, Vulpix, and Cubone, with our Pimp Master B-Rock, if you want to get specific).

I think the only pic I have is the one of Count D from Friday by the fountains.

Here’s the link to some of the rest of the pics I took, hope someday to get all loaded (but I’m such a slacker).

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/BunofGovt/Fanime2007/
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Siri Ex

Did anyone get a picture of a Road Kamelot on Sunday? The one with the big pink umbrella.

A ton of people took my picture, but I can't seem to find one anywhere. Maybe I just have a telent for having bad fanime photo luck.

Pictures of the Shonen Jump gathering would do as well. If you can help me I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!

cocoavvie

Krnchichiri

Did anyone get a picture of any of the Tuxedo Kamen [Mask]?
Also, the Ninja? He was shirtless and wore white pants... and if you have him in a picture where he's raving, that would be really awesome. ^^
Elizabeth [Chiri]
Registration Staff, 2007
Registration Staff, 2008

I AM AWESOME! :D

Nina Star 9

I would specifiy my cosplays by what they were, but that would be no help at all, so I will attempt to describe them to you.

Friday: Kurowsawa Sae, Fatal Frame II. White kimono, blood stains, short black wig.

Saturday: Amano Tsukiko, Koe PV. Black corsetty top with lacing on the sides and ripped Chinese-style knots on the front. Black fabric hanging on the skirt, and tons of white chiffon on the skirt. Also, I had a candelabra, was at the lolita gathering, and stayed the entire time at the masquerade ball- I had a black mask with white details on a long black stick.

Sunday: Amano Tsukiko, Bodaiju PV. I was in the masquerade with this one. Long black skirt, 10 foot train, big tuule bustle, puffy sleeves, small hat with veil, curled hair.

If anyone has any of me, I would love to see them. :3

sonotsasuke

Anyone got a pic of a short Sasuke with glasses on Sunday?
I also had a: "Glomps for Sasuke, plz?" sign xDD

Thankss <3

Sucrose

Quote from: "BunofGovt"
Quote from: "Sucrose"I'd like to put out a casual call for the whatnot my friends and I did throughout the con, with Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors on Friday (black one-sleeved dress), Shion and Rena from Higurashi no Naku Koro ni on Saturday (and bloodied-up versions of the same in the evening), and a trio of rather, uh, scantily-clad PokeMon-morphs on Sunday night (Goldeen, Vulpix, and Cubone, with our Pimp Master B-Rock, if you want to get specific).

I think the only pic I have is the one of Count D from Friday by the fountains.

*snip*

Here’s the link to some of the rest of the pics I took, hope someday to get all loaded (but I’m such a slacker).

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g235/BunofGovt/Fanime2007/
Suddenly, I love you! XD But yay, mucho thanks! *squeeze*

(Edit: I love the confused Philip in the background. XD)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

scyper15

Quote from: "Ban Mido"Lets see I'm looking for any pics of me during Saturday and Sunday.
1. Air Gear Ikki's Kogarasumaru clothes (I was walking with Kazu and occassionally an Agito)
2. A Ragnarok Online Whitesmith (Seen dragging around a cart)

:D

Does anyone have pictures of this L? :D

Devi 1313

Ok, I'm looking for pics of me as Nana and Lucy from Elfen Lied and also as Etna from Disgaea (or "that girl with the crazy pink pigtails"). There were other Elfen Lied cosplayers there, but I was the shortest and my Lucy had a broken horn and the "music box".
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

kat-hime

Did anyone get any pics of me? I was the only Merle from Escaflowne running around the con...:] I was probably with a Gunner Yuna, too.

Zirphex

I believe it was on Saturday.
I was walking around with fuzzy goat pants, handcuffs, and a scrap of leather on my shoulders/back.
If ya gots any pictures, it would be much appreciated.
MANHO!

HanyaanFaery

Only one costume of mine had any photos taken, so I'm on the lookout for that one.

Giorno Giovanna, from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

It was a hot pink vinyl suit with a heart shaped cutout and lime green trim. I'm also looking for any pictures of anybody else from my JoJo group. We wore this stuff on Sunday and in the masquerade.

Ekac

Anybody get a picture of Rin / Archer from Fate/Stay Night?

koella

Does anyone have pictures of someone who cosplayed as Vaan from Final Fantasy 12?  I'm not sure what day he went (maybe Sunday?) but he was walking with one of the judges.  Better yet, does anyone know who he is?  Kind of wanted to talk to him...

fatexd2

any got a picture of the cowboy?

PsychicPsycho

anyone got any pics of the death note gathering on sunday? or...

1-A Wolfram (military uniform) and Yuuri (from Kyo Kara Maoh!)-Saturday
2-A Raito/Light chained/handcuffed to an L (we'd be kind of short... Raito/Light was a little bit chubby... black pants and a suede jacket)-Sunday
3-a fanboy!sleepy-naruto (naruto wearing a sasuke top and sasuke boxers, with a sasuke plushie)-Monday

any and all piccies would be appreciated! thanks!