Did you get a picture of...?

Started by kuroi, May 28, 2007, 09:58:52 PM

Raedyn

Anyone?

Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII?  Someone took a couple pictures of me by the fountain and showed them to me.  I want them, please.

I looked like this on Friday evening and all through Saturday and Sunday:

Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

XpHoBiaX

I was there thursday through monday, and I am currently uploading all photos to my photobucket. :) I'll put in a link when I am done.

lalalandla

anybody get a picture of the box? (the uhaul box)

Chloe

Hey, did anyone get pictures of The Prince from Final Fantasy Versus 13?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

patterminator

Me final form sora here's a pic of ansem/riku and i

midorihebi

Did anyone get pictures of my FMA group? We were the first ones that performed in the masquerade, with Al and the backdrop. (I was Dante.)

Also, if anyone happened to get pictures of the Gakuen Heaven group on Friday, please let me know.

Thank you! ^.^
What do you get when you multiply six by nine?

CrescentLupin9

Umm...did anyone happen to get pictures of a boy with white cat ears and black cat tail and was wearing this white vest like thing with black lines weaving across the front and back of his top, and long arm warmers that had ribbons running along the sides? He was also wearing black pants with these chains thingy...... he's my ototou, i wanted to get his pictures
xDDDDD

scyper15

Quote from: "CrescentLupin9"Umm...did anyone happen to get pictures of a boy with white cat ears and black cat tail and was wearing this white vest like thing with black lines weaving across the front and back of his top, and long arm warmers that had ribbons running along the sides? He was also wearing black pants with these chains thingy...... he's my ototou, i wanted to get his pictures
xDDDDD

I DID. :D I slept with him too.

CrescentLupin9

Quote from: "scyper15"
Quote from: "CrescentLupin9"Umm...did anyone happen to get pictures of a boy with white cat ears and black cat tail and was wearing this white vest like thing with black lines weaving across the front and back of his top, and long arm warmers that had ribbons running along the sides? He was also wearing black pants with these chains thingy...... he's my ototou, i wanted to get his pictures
xDDDDD

I DID. :D I slept with him too.

....TINA SHHHHH! ITS A SECRET! and i know u have his pictures  :D
i'm talking about if anyone also has his pictures

kat-hime

Did anyone at all get a pic of Merle from Vision of Escaflowne?

Here's what I looked like (pic courtesy of conpix.net):

any pics at all are greatly appreciated =D

Elysium

Unfortunately, I left my camera at home waaaaay back up north of San Jose and I was not able to take photos to my hearts content. I'm left gleaning what others have put up.

If anyone has any photos of Calintz or any of the crew from Magna Carta, Zero from Vampire Knight, or Elysium (the OC Goth Loli Catboy see sig), that one green haired girl from Bible Black, Shiki, or the best damn tall Kurosaki from Bleach carrying a Kon backpack, could you please alert me? (Sorry I know it's a lot but, not one of our crew brought a digital camera!)

Thank you very much everyone! Fanime 07 has been a really great year!

Rette

Anyone take pictures of the Death (The Sandman) cosplayer?

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Asa_Gohan

Did anyone get any pictures of me? I was the dude in a business suit with a black mask and across the face said no picture avaliable

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

gmontem

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"Did anyone get any pictures of me? I was the dude in a business suit with a black mask and across the face said no picture avaliable
Ugh I had 3254754874 chances to take candid pictures of you at the console gaming area since the SSMB section you were at was adjacent to the GH2 PS2 section.  I need to stop being a lazy con photographer. =[  

Hmm this is a long shot but did anyone by any chance take a picture of me and Asa_Gohan playing Jessica against each other? XD
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

kunoichi

I know this is a real shot in the dark, but there were these two girls who took a shot of me and my boyfriend near the fountain. Its the only picture out there and i really want it! I was wearing a creamish dress with black lace around my waist and hot pink under layer thingy. i also had on black pumps and a black choker on. He was wearing a Dietrich costume from trinity blood.
we were sitting outside the marriot on saturday during the black and white ball.
and there was this one guy that took a picture of me in the dress when i was sitting on the floor, he said i was pretty :) I didnt get to thank him for cheering me up.
Annnnnd...if anyone has a picture of Dizzy with dark blue hair i would appreciate it! 'Cuz that was me :)

yumicchi88

any picture of saya from BLOOD+? i would appriciate if anyone would share the pic with me.
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

Asa_Gohan

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"Did anyone get any pictures of me? I was the dude in a business suit with a black mask and across the face said no picture avaliable
Ugh I had 3254754874 chances to take candid pictures of you at the console gaming area since the SSMB section you were at was adjacent to the GH2 PS2 section.  I need to stop being a lazy con photographer. =[  

Hmm this is a long shot but did anyone by any chance take a picture of me and Asa_Gohan playing Jessica against each other? XD
You actually did since well...Im always in the gaming room playing SSBM xD thought it might be brawl this year @_@

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Leviathan

Quote from: "Elysium"Unfortunately, I left my camera at home waaaaay back up north of San Jose and I was not able to take photos to my hearts content. I'm left gleaning what others have put up.

If anyone has any photos of Calintz or any of the crew from Magna Carta, Zero from Vampire Knight, or Elysium (the OC Goth Loli Catboy see sig), that one green haired girl from Bible Black, Shiki, or the best damn tall Kurosaki from Bleach carrying a Kon backpack, could you please alert me? (Sorry I know it's a lot but, not one of our crew brought a digital camera!)

Thank you very much everyone! Fanime 07 has been a really great year!

Check BunofGovt's link in the Cosplay pictures section, there should be several (she still has a lot more to upload though), heck, I should know, I posed with you. :D Which, by the way, thanks for posing with me, that was a lot of fun. Also once firegoddessnerys gets her photos off her camera I know there are some there too. I'll let you know once she's got her photos up. I know I got a picture of you as Calintz by the fountains. I had to borrow both of their cameras for I didn't have one. *sighs*

hugmeimnerdy

Does anyone have pictures of the really good L?  He did the algorithmn march on sunday and had a book that said Love me.

yum.

XpHoBiaX

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/Nurotik/Fanime%202007/

O_o my photard bucket is now up...it's more relative to the people I was staying with, but I did get some cosplayers. It caps everything from thursday's Pirates of the Carribean outing to Mondays 'last day of fanime madness'.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that the pictures go BACKWARDS... xP