Gatherings List [2008]

Started by angeljibrille, May 28, 2007, 10:19:44 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Gathering: Crossplayers and Crossdressers
Place: The Fountain
Time: 5PM

Contact me if you need any more details ^_^

Raedyn

What about that FFVIII gathering, huh?  That was a blast!

Small and intimate and fun.  :)
Costumes:

Rinoa Heartilly (Ballroom Attire) (Final Fantasy VIII). 95%

Rinoa Heartilly (Hand-Knit) (Final Fantasy VIII).  90%

Karla (Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken).  20%

Attackthbloo

NINTENDO GATHERING!

That's right! I am going to organize a nintendo gathering for Fanime 08. I will go as the cute and lovable Toadette :D

K&K4ever

Rurouni Kenshin Gathering

I'm organizing it again this year and I'm starting early. :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Devi 1313

Gathering of the Living Dead!

Seriously, we need a gathering of all the zombies from every popular game and movie and the people who attempt to kill them!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Nana"Gathering of the Living Dead!

Seriously, we need a gathering of all the zombies from every popular game and movie and the people who attempt to kill them!

I know a few people who would go to that in a heart beat :P
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

kuroi

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"I want a Code Geass gathering. Complete with post-gathering pizza from Pizza Hut.
Agreed~

Cheese-kun, anyone? ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Sidekick

Quote from: "Nana"Gathering of the Living Dead!

I'll bring the lawnmower. ^^

zoupzuop2

Ranma Gathering
Saturday, 11PM at the Fountains.

LIEK ZOMG STEAK KLAYM'D!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

slimchance

Anybody want to run the D. Gray man gathering?  If yes, please let me know. If nobody want to, i want to run it.  

Anybody planning to cosplay as any character from Gintama?

Kintaka

Quote from: "slimchance"
Anybody planning to cosplay as any character from Gintama?

I would but I won't be in the country during Fanime.  This year I went as Hijikata.

luluuxduplica1223

Pokemon gathering!!!

My sisters gonna host one!!! Wooo =D
Proud member of  Moral Insanity Cosplay group :D
http://moralinsanitycosplay.deviantart.com/
My deviantart:
http://luluuxduplica1223.deviantart.com/

*Organizer of the Pokemon, Fruits Basket, Gravity Falls, and Wonderland gathering at Fanime Con 2013! :D*

FinalShadows

Who should I call next? The Shrimp?

bahamutknightzero

I just have thought up of this Gathering idea now. Ok, I know that this year there was a Shonen Jump gathering, which I thought was a pretty cool idea. What I purpose is.........a JUMP SUPER/ULTIMATE STARS GATHERING!!!

Zekke

Totally going for a gathering in '08. I didnt have enough time last year to get a good cosplay going, but definatly now I do. I may be up for FMA gathering but Naruto For sure, OH and the RE gathering!

yumicchi88

hoping for BLOOD+ gathering
since it is shown on cartoon network, i hope more people will recoginize by next year.
(this year fanime i was saya with school outfit and only few actuallly noticed me  :cry:  )
This year I will Volunteer!

Excited about Karaoke Contest!!

fanime_lo-ve

count me in for the blech gathering again next year = D
(>*0*)>Cosplays for 2010:<(*3*<)
{Soul Eater}-Mira Nygus
{Naruto Shippuuden}-7th Tailed (Shichibi)
{Bleach}- (Pendulum Arc) Yoruichi
{Teen Titans}- Bumble Bee
{Left for Dead 2}- Rochelle

waselreins

Quote from: "slimchance"Anybody want to run the D. Gray man gathering?  If yes, please let me know. If nobody want to, i want to run it.

Originally I wasn't going to get my D.Gray-Man costume done until AX 2008, but if you can, please do organize it =D I'll try my best to join in.

kuroi

Tales of gathering, definitely.
Also, anyone up for a Darker than Black gathering? The smaller/newer shows need love, especially ones as good as DTB!

Oh and the SHnY gathering will have a dance rehearsal or summat, especially if we get a new dance from Season 2. ^_^
2009 cosplays:
ahaha, so undecided
Chibitalia, Yanki!Souji, TYL!Irie Shouichi, Jack Bezarius, and Cool Lady!Tear Grants are most likely though

Poacher

Heh, im almost certain that Jeremy and Johnny (two of my personal Harem-o-Vashs) will be attending again next year.  I will be coming as wolfwood again.  This is less of a request for an organized gathering because we trigun-ers just kinda "find" each other the first day.  This is more of a desperate call for more Milly and Merle cosplayers...we had ONE two years ago and i didnt see one last year *tear* im sure our group makes the yaoi fans happy at least :P  but ladies (and or feminine men (honestly, i've seen a Man-Milly and risking personal shame ill say it wasnt half bad at all)) think of the other Con-goers :P

P.S.  im still raising funds for the subliminal massaging in your dreams.  ill simply have to annoy you into cosplay until the last of the donations comes in from the lobbyists.
~Butchering the art of Zen one living room at a time~