Craziest thing at Fanime 2007!

Started by Touya no Miko, May 29, 2007, 12:20:24 AM

JohnnyAR

Quote from: Glitch on May 30, 2007, 05:11:21 PM
A friend of mine hugged somebody who had a sign. I jokingly say "I'll attack from behind". The hugger turns around and hugs me with a tight grip. She basically crushes my neck. So I bear hug her off the ground. That was fun.

My girlfriend carried her Guitar Hero guitar for her toki wartooth cosplay while we walked to McDonalds. Some fat douche waits till he has passed us by ten feet. He then yells "guitar hero sucks". I responded with "just like your mom does on me". He didn't respond.

Nice one d00d *hi fives*

Ryumon Hozukimaru

I can't remember what night it was but 2 other friends and I were walking to the gaming room and we stoped to sign this box that everybody was signing. Out of the corner of my eye I see two girls get closer and kiss, so later I gave my other 2 friends crap about wanting to stay in the hotel that night.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

JohnnyAR

narutofan17

Th drunk guy at the rave the first night! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Druix

Craziest thing I was a part of last year was the Death Note Wars. It was at our mini-DN Gathering. An L stole a Kira's Note, and the Ls began to play keep-away with it as the Kiras and a Misa chased them around. It was rather insane. At one point, all the Kiras had one side of the Note and all the Ls had another, and we began to play tug-o-war with it. Then a Near showed up, and I figured he was on L's side. Turns out he was on Near's side; he actually BIT my L in an attempt to get the Death Note! It ended with the Ls exchanging their evidence for a half-eaten box of Strawberry Pocky.

2010 Cosplays:
~Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto: Shippuuden)
~Katara (Avatar Book 3)
~Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
~Cain (Starfighter)
~Sebastian (Kuroshitsuji)

narutofan17

The elevators in the Marriott! The stopped on EVERY floor! It was sooooooo annoying!!!!! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

Hyperion512

Quote from: KitsuneOniko on May 29, 2007, 11:02:40 PM
Quote from: pockystixA couple cosplays I thought that were interesting:

- Jesus
- Burger King
- Hard Gay
- balikbayan box

8)

lol funny (or sad?) to say I know each and everyone of them cosplayers... and the last one with the balikbayan box? That was mah family friend/ "lil bro" JT... He was wearin that last year too XD And dancin on mah stage... ^^;

Cool, I was Burger King but I can't say I know who you are. Were you on Registration staff?

K&K4ever

The Fanime Board gathering was pritty crazy.  We can get verry silly :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Runewitt

early monday morning, i met some brittish guy and a huge group of people who were on a "field trip" through the con and the hotels, knocking on doors and waking people up and singing monty python type songs.

later, i gived a girl who wanted lots of pants the pants from my shrek costume, with un-cooked ramen packs in the pockets, and i gave the brittish guy my life sized donkey stuffed animal and told him to take care of my ass.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.

JohnnyAR

Kazuko

Lack of sleep + 3 Rockstars = One hell of a crazy night On saturday :3

X3 basically my roomates and I all had this idea to bounce arround the beds and some how it got to the point where we ran arround the halls and some guys danced with us. It was funny cause they were like WOOO HOTEL PARTY but we were like lol no so they couldnt come in

K&K4ever

Quote from: Runewitt on December 13, 2007, 11:50:13 PM
early monday morning, i met some brittish guy and a huge group of people who were on a "field trip" through the con and the hotels, knocking on doors and waking people up and singing monty python type songs.

later, i gived a girl who wanted lots of pants the pants from my shrek costume, with un-cooked ramen packs in the pockets, and i gave the brittish guy my life sized donkey stuffed animal and told him to take care of my ass.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I wish I could have seen that!
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

keirabug

that craziest thing that happened to me? this SUPER HOTTTT korean guy with red hair was totally hitting on me! But I was 14 at the time.... and i thought he was like 17..... but then he asked my age and i said 14 and he said... "oh... nevermind.." he was 23!! ;___;

It was so sad!
And the picture that I took of him turned out to be a picture of my thumb! What luck right? :(
Baby, the Stars Shine Bright

keirabug

oh! and this didn't happen AT fanime, but it happened afterwards. Mai Fukui from Poplar put me on Poplar's top 8 people on their myspace. It made me smile! :P

And I was in an elevator with the guitarist from Duel Jewel in 2003 or 2004, whenever it was that they were there. It was cool :3

Kazuko

awesome stuff but hey, Just edit your original post rather than just double posting

it gets annyoing after a while x: and saves you a hassle

keirabug

I wish you could just easily with one click delete posts

HuggalotXOmocha

I think Mine was the group glomp. Me and My best friend started it. Then Us two and maybe 9 other people started attacking-Hugging people. It was awsome. xD

HuggalotXOmocha

Quote from: Jelly Donut on May 31, 2007, 01:02:39 PM
The craziest thing I witnessed was a fellow dressed up as a Ghostbuster, approach four young ladies, and shouted, "GROUP HUG!" He even took me by surprise. I couldn't see their faces, but I can tell they were pretty much shocked. Or terrified. Hell, maybe even both. They just froze in place for a few seconds.

The poor chap left with his head down, empty handed, and hug-less.

Dude. One of theme was me. xDDD

Shinsengumi

Quote from: Hyperion512 on December 06, 2007, 12:11:52 AM
Quote from: KitsuneOniko on May 29, 2007, 11:02:40 PM
Quote from: pockystixA couple cosplays I thought that were interesting:

- Jesus
- Burger King
- Hard Gay
- balikbayan box

8)

lol funny (or sad?) to say I know each and everyone of them cosplayers... and the last one with the balikbayan box? That was mah family friend/ "lil bro" JT... He was wearin that last year too XD And dancin on mah stage... ^^;

Cool, I was Burger King but I can't say I know who you are. Were you on Registration staff?

Damn I didn't see the Burger King cosplayer, I only wish I did but I've seen pics of him.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

G.I.R

What about the person dresses as a Wiimote?