5- Meh.
1 (3.2%)
4- Wasn't that good.
1 (3.2%)
3- Pretty bad
0 (0%)
2- Really bad
0 (0%)
1- My worst stay at a hotel ever. I won't be going back.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Voting closed: May 29, 2007, 12:23:19 PM

Sora

I guess it was okay. I was more worried about not having enough money.
"Don't give me any orders."

KyraEnsui

I stayed at the Hilton and it was great. Just the downside when I stayed in my friends' room was that even though it was the 3rd floor (used the stairs most), our room was freakin' right smack where the pool is.  :-\ So, we had to hear little kids screaming and poking at our window. Other than that, I'm quite happy with the Hilton and staying there again.

Just need to remember not to have a room near the pool....

obliviousedward

It was a pretty nice stay. ^^  The only real downside was that my friends and I had to split our nights at two different hotels, because we waited too long to book our rooms (we stayed Fri.-Mon.). XD  Duh-hur-hur-hurrr.

Anyway, the first hotel we stayed at (the Crowne Plaza) was okay.  Didn't really like the color scheme of the room, but hey, when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter. XD  Didn't like the fact that the front doors locked after certain hours (since not everyone among my friends had access to a key), but whatever.

The second hotel we stayed at was the Marriott.  All I can say is, woohoo! ;D  We lucked out and got a corner room (two windows, baby!) with an awesome view of the convention center entrance (where the fountains are).  The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, and as a side note, I LOVED the bathroom in our room.  (Nice and rather spacious!) XD

This year, because we're a little bit smarter, we booked our rooms WAY earlier and will be staying full-time at the Marriott.  I can't wait! :3
Fanime '16 Cosplay:
To be announced...!

Akito Starwind

Last year a friend of mine checked out of a hotel there and had some of his stuff stored in the Locked room for bags, But later that day he went to get them and half where gone and half where missing stuff! In the end he lost alot of anime wares, the hotel payed for his loss, but It only got his money back, and with dealers room shutdown he could not go and re-buy his stuff again.. 
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008