Nippon Ichi ( Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, etc, etc ) Gathering 2008

Started by Otaking007, May 29, 2007, 09:02:14 PM

Otaking007

Mikuko

I think I'm canceling my cosplay.. I won't have enough money for the costume.  I forgot I still have to buy wigs for my other costumes.  I'm sorry! ;_;

cherryteagirl

I really want to wear my Pleinair for this, but I won't be able to on Saturday because of the masq. 
I'll probably wear her on Monday as I go shopping in the dealers room though. 

Otaking007

Quote from: cherryteagirl on March 24, 2008, 06:11:57 PM
I really want to wear my Pleinair for this, but I won't be able to on Saturday because of the masq. 
I'll probably wear her on Monday as I go shopping in the dealers room though. 

;_; !...Well its still early, if enough people want to change the day we'll see okay?

ClavigerBS

Well I've got One Piece on Friday, and Naruto on Sunday. So either Sat or Mon works for me. Oh, and I'm gonna try to Convince or help Mikuko get hers done so that she won't have to drop out. She's not gonna be a Kunoichi anymore, we're switching to Rune Knight she said.

Otaking007

Quote from: ClavigerBS on March 25, 2008, 12:19:25 AM
Well I've got One Piece on Friday, and Naruto on Sunday. So either Sat or Mon works for me. Oh, and I'm gonna try to Convince or help Mikuko get hers done so that she won't have to drop out. She's not gonna be a Kunoichi anymore, we're switching to Rune Knight she said.

Awesome.

and I was thinking, we could have a main gathering on Saturday, and a get together on Monday. Lets get some thoughts on this.

Otaking007

Lets do a head count of who wants to come to the Saturday gathering. Monday gathering, or both. Obviously I'll be at both.

videogirlc

Saturday is a definate for me, monday depends if theres something actually goign on at fanime. I usually skip out monday to recover from fanime.

cherryteagirl

looks like I won't be doing the masq afterall.  so I can make it on Saturday for the gathering, rather than having an extention gathring for Monday. 
So I'll be there Saturday as Pleinair with my bunny.  ^_^  Yay!

videogirlc

Otaking007

Quote from: cherryteagirl on April 21, 2008, 08:03:28 PM
looks like I won't be doing the masq afterall.  so I can make it on Saturday for the gathering, rather than having an extention gathring for Monday. 
So I'll be there Saturday as Pleinair with my bunny.  ^_^  Yay!

Glad to have you aboard!

Otaking007

Okay, open to suggestions on times for Saturday and Monday.

videogirlc

cherryteagirl

Otaking007

Okay, added a time and location for the gatherings. Everyone debate quickly before I add it to the offical gathering list.

cherryteagirl

I think we should just go with Saturday (not Monday, I won't be there on Monday...)
And stage zero sounds good. 

Otaking007

SheikOfTwili

Craaap....Saturday?

I have a Flonne outfit, but won't be dressed as it on Sat..I have a Zelda gathering to go to...I'll be Dark Sheik.

Hrm----------and that's at like..3 I think. Not sure..

Phuu~