Nippon Ichi ( Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, etc, etc ) Gathering 2008

Started by Otaking007, May 29, 2007, 09:02:14 PM

Otaking007

Quote from: SheikOfTwili on May 11, 2008, 11:00:43 PM
Craaap....Saturday?

I have a Flonne outfit, but won't be dressed as it on Sat..I have a Zelda gathering to go to...I'll be Dark Sheik.

Hrm----------and that's at like..3 I think. Not sure..

Phuu~

Hence why were so awesome we're going to have two gatherings. Please make it to the Monday Gathering dood!

cherryteagirl

Will the Prinny from this year's San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival be there? 
It was super cute!  I definitely want a picture with it! 

videogirlc

I remember the prinny from Cherry Blossom Parade,  it was so cute I wanted to take it home

Otaking007

Quote from: cherryteagirl on May 14, 2008, 06:35:05 PM
Will the Prinny from this year's San Francisco Cherry Blossom Festival be there? 
It was super cute!  I definitely want a picture with it! 

XD actually...that would be I.

ClavigerBS

Sorry guys, I hate to break it to ya, but I haven't got a scrap of my Warrior costume ready, and with the work on my others consuming my time, and the complete and utter failures I've met in my attempts to get parts of it ready, I think I have to drop it and Try early to prepare it for next year.  :(

But I wanna stop by the gathering and see all your great cosplays. So yea, again, I'm sorry guys.

Otaking007

Quote from: ClavigerBS on May 15, 2008, 01:08:49 AM
Sorry guys, I hate to break it to ya, but I haven't got a scrap of my Warrior costume ready, and with the work on my others consuming my time, and the complete and utter failures I've met in my attempts to get parts of it ready, I think I have to drop it and Try early to prepare it for next year.  :(

But I wanna stop by the gathering and see all your great cosplays. So yea, again, I'm sorry guys.

Its fine dood. Just come and take pictures dood and you can join the gathering next year.

cherryteagirl

Otaking007

videogirlc

Otaking007

Devi 1313

Sorry guys, I'm going to have to leave Etna at home this year. A bunch of stuff needs to be repaired and I haven't been working out enough to feel comfortable in it. Maybe next year Etna will see a comeback!
Fanime 2023:
Wario
Eda Clawthorne Season 1 & 2
Reagan Ridley

https://www.facebook.com/Devi1313

Otaking007

Quote from: Nana on May 20, 2008, 09:12:47 PM
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to leave Etna at home this year. A bunch of stuff needs to be repaired and I haven't been working out enough to feel comfortable in it. Maybe next year Etna will see a comeback!

;_; Etna-sama..!

Otaking007

OKAY!

o-o it is almost time! XD READY MINIONS, FANS OF OUR BELOVED DISGAEA AND DISCEND UPON FANIME!!!

HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

Otaking007

Alright! Time to share the pictures from the gathering!

Otaking007

videogirlc

Otaking007 if you hold it again next year I will definately be there, I LOVE your prinny costume. I was like freaking out when you did the prinny dance and started spining.  I wish I could've stayed longer, but had masquerade stuff right after, so yaay for quick double costume changes in one day. I unfortunately couldn't get very many photos since brilliant me didn't check that the camera batteries were dead. SO whatever phots I have I downloaded off of the net and were takend with a phone, which i haven't gotten around to looking at and downloading to computer. Here are some pics http://www.acparadise.com/acp/cons.php?cyid=564&t=4&s=104#pics

Otaking007

Quote from: videogirlc on June 11, 2008, 08:06:09 PM
Otaking007 if you hold it again next year I will definately be there, I LOVE your prinny costume. I was like freaking out when you did the prinny dance and started spining.  I wish I could've stayed longer, but had masquerade stuff right after, so yaay for quick double costume changes in one day. I unfortunately couldn't get very many photos since brilliant me didn't check that the camera batteries were dead. SO whatever phots I have I downloaded off of the net and were takend with a phone, which i haven't gotten around to looking at and downloading to computer. Here are some pics http://www.acparadise.com/acp/cons.php?cyid=564&t=4&s=104#pics

XD hell yes~ I'll be starting the topic for it after this post. I love how the pictures turned out. XD you're like...hands down the best Flonne I know. Also hopefully my friends will pull through and we'll have the likes of Captain Gordon, and a Sinner with us next year.

Oh I do plan on adding some of those photos to my Fanime slide show. Is it okay if I add yours to it? I will give credits~!

videogirlc

Awesome, yeah you can add mine as soon as I get around to uploading them. Finals this week. Yeah i was wondering if you could see throught that thing, awesome costume still.

Otaking007

Quote from: videogirlc on June 13, 2008, 07:11:09 PM
Awesome, yeah you can add mine as soon as I get around to uploading them. Finals this week. Yeah i was wondering if you could see throught that thing, awesome costume still.

XD arigato~!

videogirlc

Hey found some more pics, I believe these were Etna's  pictures. Could be wrong. http://www.cosplay.com/gallery/115965/