To the Person Who Found My Purse...

Started by FiliKlepto, May 30, 2007, 12:51:18 AM

FiliKlepto

This is the Bunny Haruhi cosplayer, and I wanted to give my heartfelt thanks to the good Samaritan who found my purse and turned it over to Fanime staff.

It was a black-and-white patterned bag containing my con badge, wallet, check book, driver's license, soul, etc!  I was in the arcade at the time and had left it with a friend who wasn't too careful with keeping an eye on it.  I took off for a chat with a buddy, and when I returned to the video games, my watcher-friend had disappeared and my stuff was nowhere in sight!  @_@  If I hadn't gotten my purse back, I do think that I would have suffered a severe heart attack...

So thank you to whomever you are!  <3  You have my everlasting love and appreciation.  If anyone has any info on who the nice person was, please PM me so that I can give proper thanks.

To the mods, I placed the thread here so that it would have the highest chance of being seen by the intended person, but please feel free to move this to the proper forum if necessary.
I want death to find me planting my cabbages.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey, you know Mop Head?  At the Fanime '04 Saturday gameshow?  I so totally named her.  ^^"