The only one cosplayer of...

Started by yumicchi88, May 30, 2007, 12:27:34 PM

K&K4ever

Quote from: "BP!"
Quote from: "K&K4ever"
Quote from: "BP!"There was only one Rue. Sadly, there was no Mint, only Rue.

Well, the skit she did, speaks as to why.

Do tell then.

Well, the skit she did at the masquerade, was her trying to convince a disembodied voice that she was from square Enix, I guess it goes to show that all the FF games over shadow hers so not that many people know about her series (which is kind of sad :( )

Really good costume though  :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Sunara Ishi

I saw a Sae from Fatal Frame 2... quite a rare find. OwO
I don't see too many Fatal Frame cosplays... normally its only my friend as Miku from 1 and as one of the twins from 2...

I think I was only Miyu running around... -.-; (Vampire Princess Miyu)...
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

K&K4ever

well, Linda was the only Soujirou (RK) this year, there's usually another. :(

Minty

I'm sure somebody posted this already, but just in case...

I saw Davey Jones and Calypso from Pirates of the Carribean (screw spelling)! Didn't get a picture though... Both disappeared before I got a chance. xP

Haha.

OniCourseMusha

For the past 3 years, I can't believe that I'm the only DDR Pad cosplayer around Norcal including fanime!?  I was hoping someone else can pull it off (Don't worry about stealing my idea cuz I took it from someone else as well) at least I've seen only one and only PIU pad cosplayer.

Quote from: "SarKastiQ1773"I was the only Shinsengumi cosplayer. Thats what other people told me lol ><

not much this year
That is not true.  I wore the vice commando coat on the first day of fanime while my friend Shinsengumi wore a shinsengumi outfit on one of the days.  I guess you couldn't spot us.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

K&K4ever

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"For the past 3 years, I can't believe that I'm the only DDR Pad cosplayer around Norcal including fanime!?  I was hoping someone else can pull it off (Don't worry about stealing my idea cuz I took it from someone else as well) at least I've seen only one and only PIU pad cosplayer.

Quote from: "SarKastiQ1773"I was the only Shinsengumi cosplayer. Thats what other people told me lol ><

not much this year
That is not true.  I wore the vice commando coat on the first day of fanime while my friend Shinsengumi wore a shinsengumi outfit on one of the days.  I guess you couldn't spot us.

That's true, he was at the Jump gathering and the RK gathering

Errowyn

My friend and I saw one Waldo from Where's Waldo? and a Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Caribbean.
A truly wise man does not play leap frog with a unicorn...

K&K4ever

I got Pictures  :D (can't post them yet :( )

Blue Impulse

I dont have a pic, but I saw Gene Starwind from Outlaw Star... Good times.
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Persephone

I was the only Zedd from Kiba. 

One one guy recognized me.

I love you random guy.

clawmaster

I was the naruto in the ex dee lollerplay skit with the others at the masq. ~_~ i was sooo nervous on that skit......but yea i was manily time skip naruto all 3 days. I did see a a short dante cosplayer from devil may cry 3.

check out our site, we cover all the latest news on both anime and video games and also we have a podcast http://missionstartpodcast.weebly.com/