The only one cosplayer of...

Started by yumicchi88, May 30, 2007, 12:27:34 PM

nekokazzie

I was the only blue-haired Akatsuki from Naruto...at least I'm pretty sure i was, i didn't wander around as much as i usually do so i might be wrong^^;
' I reject your reality and substitute my own!' - Mythbuster's Jamie ^-^

HanyaanFaery

I was the only Giorno xD

There weren't any duplicates in my JoJo group and I don't think there was another JoJo group so....yeah. xD Only one Giorno, only one Dio, only one Jotaro, only one Narancia, only one Fugo, only one Black Sabbath, only one Joseph, and only one Mariah. BUT A FUCKTON OF ORAORA AND MUDAMUDA.

Black Kawaii Kitty

There were actually two FF13versus cosplayers, one was my friend with the blue hair, the other i just saw a pic of but he didn't have a wig, he did have the sword though.

from what i saw I was the only Motoko Kusanagi cosplayer, and for Devil may cry I was the only Trish and my friends were the only DMC2 Dante and Nevan, and there was 1 Sparda =) I also only saw one "V" for vendetta cosplayer.

Dante

I was the only Lillith from Evangelion.
I sought subjects for instrumentality.
"I am the Bad Wolf,
I create myself.
I take the words.
I scatter them .. in time and space.
A message to lead myself here..."

Asa_Gohan

I thought I was the only anonymous....-sighs- T_T

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Chloe

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"There were actually two FF13versus cosplayers, one was my friend with the blue hair, the other i just saw a pic of but he didn't have a wig, he did have the sword though.

from what i saw I was the only Motoko Kusanagi cosplayer, and for Devil may cry I was the only Trish and my friends were the only DMC2 Dante and Nevan, and there was 1 Sparda =) I also only saw one "V" for vendetta cosplayer.

Wow, really?  He did a really good job on the wig and looking the part.  He got his cosplay from limebarb, right?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Black Kawaii Kitty

Quote from: "Chloe"
Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"There were actually two FF13versus cosplayers, one was my friend with the blue hair, the other i just saw a pic of but he didn't have a wig, he did have the sword though.

Wow, really?  He did a really good job on the wig and looking the part.  He got his cosplay from limebarb, right?
yup he did and it looked awesome up close =3 if I remember right it was about 300 but definitely worth it. I want to get something from them now too @_@

He didn't look the part when I made him hold my giza rabbit plush but they looked so cute together XD lmao

K&K4ever

Quote from: "luckinspades"I saw the only Where's Waldo =3

I saw him too :D
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

hugmeimnerdy

yum.

Ska_Kitti

I was Fujimura Taiga from FSN. ^_^ A group of people recognized me and that was it.

Oh and did anyone see Mr. Sparkle? He was the only Simpsons cosplay out there. I also don't have any pictures of him. xx;
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

K&K4ever

I think I was the only Kaoru (from Rurouni Kenshin not Host club)

Vasyenka

I'm pretty sure I was the only Azel (Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata/Tears of Blood), Mika Ito (Bible Black), Dante (Vampire Doll: Guilt-na-Zan), and Shiki (Togainu no Chi). Someone please correct me otherwise if I'm wrong. :3
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

BunofGovt

Quote from: "Vasyenka"I'm pretty sure I was the only Azel (Magna Carta: Crimson Stigmata/Tears of Blood), Mika Ito (Bible Black), Dante (Vampire Doll: Guilt-na-Zan), and Shiki (Togainu no Chi). Someone please correct me otherwise if I'm wrong. :3

Damn, you were Dante?  I'm sorry I missed seeing you, I hope someone has pics of you.
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

Jun-Watarase

I was the only Reisen from Touhou Project, if not the only character.

I was going to have a Tewi... ._.;

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Chloe

Quote from: "Black Kawaii Kitty"
Quote from: "Chloe"

yup he did and it looked awesome up close =3 if I remember right it was about 300 but definitely worth it. I want to get something from them now too @_@

He didn't look the part when I made him hold my giza rabbit plush but they looked so cute together XD lmao

Heh heh.  Well... I've heard alot about Limebarb, you might wanna look into them completely.  I've seen af threads in which they did not complete the costume by this date, and that they always say next month it'll be shipped out, but it doesn't make it.

This is what I've read:

www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff130617.htm
www.fox-hound.us/change_of_plans-BEWARE_OF_LIMEBARB_2.htm

I think their service seems pretty erratic...  But, from the looks of your friends costume it seemed to turn out well... Their site is flashy and all and seems great, but from what I read, I'm not so sure as to what to think... D:

What do you think?
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Vasyenka

Quote from: "BunofGovt"Damn, you were Dante?  I'm sorry I missed seeing you, I hope someone has pics of you.

Yep... For Friday and Sunday. I hope I can find pics too- it's the only costume that I don't have pics of~ x__x
Fanimu 2022 Cosplay Lineup:
[Rutile] [Zhongli] [Sakuya Izayoi] [Tifa Lockhart] [Chain Chompette]

K&K4ever

I think that there was only one Baiken from guilty gear there. (which is a shame, she's really cool)

BP!

There was only one Rue. Sadly, there was no Mint, only Rue.

Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

K&K4ever

Quote from: "BP!"There was only one Rue. Sadly, there was no Mint, only Rue.

Well, the skit she did, speaks as to why.

BP!

Quote from: "K&K4ever"
Quote from: "BP!"There was only one Rue. Sadly, there was no Mint, only Rue.

Well, the skit she did, speaks as to why.

Do tell then.
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji