Who's Line Is It Anime @ Stage Zero

Started by heeroyuy135, May 30, 2007, 07:53:59 PM

heeroyuy135

Who was there to see that? And did you take part in it? (It was on Sunday at Noon at well...Stage Zero)

I was the first one up who was the Transformer for Party Quirks and used a cellphone in ancient Japan...LOL

cocoavvie

I saw it! But I left in the middle of Superheroes because of a gathering.
It was Towelboy trying to solve the long lines at Fanime problem, right?
XD

heeroyuy135

Quote from: "cocoavvie"I saw it! But I left in the middle of Superheroes because of a gathering.
It was Towelboy trying to solve the long lines at Fanime problem, right?
XD

Yes!

bahamutknightzero

I saw the later half of the show, I was part of the last group (Number of Words, having to say only 4 words at a time and News Conference, trying to ask questions that would involving NYC being blown up and taken over). the guy in the white buttoned shirt. I know I wasn't too good since it was my first time doing it on stage since middle school, but it was still fun to see.

di3m05

My friend was the big white guy in a yukata and blondish ponytail for the last group. He was the the guy doing the press conference...hehe, "Are you prepared to take full responsibility for your actions?" "Oh, absolutely!"

darkknightcecil

that was epic!
i want them to do it next year again

ChibiSerenaChan

sadly i was taking a nap backstage that i didn't get to watch all of it. but it was sure funny as hell when i was awake for the last half =D
One of the Original

Stage Zero Hostess (the hyper one who makes random noises) since Fanime 2006 till I retire! XD when will that be >O_o< teehee >^.^< I hope you keep supporting US HOSTS!!!

darkknightcecil

Ha Ha Ha
that....last half rocked
Super Sentai Group ha ha