Things you wish you could've done at Fanime 07

Started by Stormfalcon, May 31, 2007, 01:26:20 PM

Tur713

Quote from: Kandybar on January 21, 2008, 02:51:30 PM
I wish I could have made some new friends last year - I'm pretty shy, so that never helps, and so was the one friend I went with (who will not cosplay with me, sad) and I couldn't find any of the people that I'd tentatively made contact with on the boards while at the actual convention.
It's easy to make friends. Join in on the random games that break out or even befriend the free hug/ glomping people. There's plenty of people who would be your friend if you just try. ;D
Founder - Fanime Dating Dojo

sunrise-oasis

the only thing I SHOULDVE done is getting my outfit fixed, and staying til he damn AUCTION is over..since last time i saw that ragnarok Dancer i love so much....
2007 however i wanted to stay abit longer since I got a free ticket for the gaia online roulette wheel..in the end my friends are exhausted and demand to go home (yeah we all live in S.f. so Im the only driver -_-!)

narutofan17

I didn't get to play pikaball!!!!!!!!  >:( I also wanted to go to the Smash Brothers Melee panel that they had. I also wanted to take more pictures, damn my shyness. XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

redroses3164

Finishing cosplay stuff on time >_> I went all ghetto with pins holding stuff on. *sigh* I'm finishing before the con darnit! My friend is motivating me this time with threats and rewards. =3

Also, to make it on time to cosplay gatherings. I miss good opportunities to take pictures!

My laziness prevails... -_-

flipstik

I wished i could've stayed longer!

I barely knew anything about fanime back then, and i got free tickets from a friends dad, so we didnt really go that much. ]:

I wish we could've stayed at the dances longer, seen more stuff and gone to more events.

This year we're staying for the full time and getting a hotel.
Were not missing out on ANYTHING [:

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: narutofan17 on January 23, 2008, 09:15:44 AM
I didn't get to play pikaball!!!!!!!!  >:( I also wanted to go to the Smash Brothers Melee panel that they had. I also wanted to take more pictures, damn my shyness. XD

at least this year you will get the chance for the pictures....Alot of people kinda like to take their pictures taken..just make sur eyou find a site to host them so they can thank you ^ ^!...
as for pikaball its going to be there....

narutofan17

Quote from: sunrise-oasis on January 24, 2008, 09:12:58 AM
Quote from: narutofan17 on January 23, 2008, 09:15:44 AM

at least this year you will get the chance for the pictures....Alot of people kinda like to take their pictures taken..just make sur eyou find a site to host them so they can thank you ^ ^!...
as for pikaball its going to be there....
Yeah, I'll probably do that. Pikaball!!!!!!! XD
Tsunade! Where are you?!! I promise I don't bite.

Fanime 2010 Costume:
Jiraiya
King Dedede
Kenpachi
Arlong
BLACK JIRAIYA!!!!!

mistakim33

quantbits

I wished I had my dSLR and networked more.

Of course, this year it's a reality instead of a dream. ^_^

Kyley

I wish I would have gone last year.  I heard it was amazing!

CharAznable

Wish I had gotten pictures of me and my roommate cosplaying, a lot of people took pictures but I couldn't find any posted, also I wish I had gotten around to seeing more panels and the rest of the stuff going on there, but generally for my first time at fanime it was pretty awesome.

Runewitt

i wish i had danced with the devil in the pale moon light.
Brevity is the soul of Wit.
Confusion is the soul of Runewitt.