Things you wish you could've done at Fanime 07

Started by Stormfalcon, May 31, 2007, 01:26:20 PM

alkaline

To the folks saying they wish they had gone to Damn You Internets, don't worry.. you'll get another chance  :D

K&K4ever

The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

Raydere

- Taken picture(s) with a friend of mine's because she didn't bring her camera, and hung out with her more often.
- Planned out a Para Para Paradise freestyle routine instead of just impromptuing it.
- Played more matches on DS games besides the one in the line for the closing ceremonies.
- Not scratched my car in the nightmare that is the small car slots in the 2nd & San Carlos parking garage.
- Tried out MBAC, even if I suck more than a little girl with a lolipop at fighting games.
- Attended the Fanime Forums panel.
Raydere / Raymoo, purveyor of crazy Japanese music games
Twitter: @Raydere | Tumblr: raydere2

Emerge

Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"- Tried out MBAC, even if I suck more than a little girl with a lolipop at fighting games.

...anyone else thinking what i'm thinking?

K&K4ever

:twisted: hehehe  . . . .  :? uh, maybe :oops:

Sidekick

Quote from: "Emerge"
Quote from: "G.S. LXVIII"- Tried out MBAC, even if I suck more than a little girl with a lolipop at fighting games.

Well, I wasn't until you said THAT, lol.

riri-chan

I actually did not go.  I just heard this thing existed, yesterday, when my mom and I went to San Francisco and to the Asian Art museum to see a thing about Manga and Anime since it's japanese (duh x2) and well, it's an Asian Art museum so well, you get the point.  But anyway, I saw a girl with a Mokona (from Tsubasa-Chronicles you probably already knew that since the FanimeCon seems to be for people who are really obsessive about Anime no offense, I like anime too!) Since you've probably forgotten what I was talking about in the first place, the point is is that there was a girl there that was wearing a-a-a-a- MOKONA FLEECE CAP!!!!!!!!!! AND I WANT ONE FOR MY FRIEND AND ME AND MY TWO OTHER FRIENDS BECAUSE MY FIRST FRIEND IS COMING HOME FROM A VERY LONG VACATION IN GUATEMALA TO RELAX AFTER SOME FAMILY ISSUES AND SPEND TIME WITH HER GRANDMA WHO IS REALLY COOL!!! But sadly, I did not go to this convention, therefore I did not get a mokona-hat for me and all my friends... :shock:  :cry:

SO PLEASE, I AM NOT BEGGING YOU, ANYONE, IF YOU KNOW WHERE ELSE TO GET A MOKONA HAT, PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE BECAUSE I SAW ONE ON EBAY BUT THERE WAS ONLY ONE AND IT WAS 15$ WHICH I KNOW IS NOT A LOT BUT PLEASE PEOPLE, IF YOU KNOW WHERE TO GET A CHEAP ONE PLEASE TELL MEEEEEE!!!!

Thank you  :P
<3 (Lot's of love!)

Riri-chan

zoupzuop2

What, a loli with a lolli?
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

magz

He... should... have... played? Sorry, that one went over my head.

Anyways...

1) Brought My Camera
2) Bought/Brought a Video Camera
3) Uploaded Event Pictures/Videos During Con (will do next year, count on it)
4) Played More MBAC (lulz)
5) Been on Video Programming Staff (once again... next year, for sure)
6) Attended more events if only to photograph/record them.
7) Taped some fighting game matches.

Oh, and for the person that wanted to watch the RXJ screenings... don't worry, it didn't have subtitles (see #5) >_>

Emerge

Nyxyin

Quote from: "Emerge"...anyone else thinking what i'm thinking?
Well, I think so, Emerge, but what does continent of origin have to do with the velocity of an unladen swallow?

My list of what I wish I did at FanimeCon 2007 is waaay too long to type up.  The con was just too short for the number of things going on.

K&K4ever

I wish I had a dollfi that I could take pictures with my friends dollfies.

Lizchan33

I wish I didn't get sick so I could have got my picnic stuff ready faster....
And I wish I could have done everything I wanted....
And I wish I was feeling more up to it when I did my panel......

K&K4ever

RockerJeri

Sigh...

I breakdanced at the Fanime convention this yr, but I didn't do as many tricks/flares/windmills as I thought I did. I was able to do alot of poses and handbalence though.

Next yr I plan to do more breakdance tricks at the rave party and at the front ^+^. Those of you who saw me , ^_^ arigato for the support. (I was the Filipino guy with dyed red hair on one side). Okeiiii, byeee ^^

LadyKaren

I wish I had actually gone to the events... or anything Fanime related that didn't involve staff.

K&K4ever

sonyatheunicorn

I wished i could have hugged someone but im to shy >.<
also make more friends and stay at the gaia meting/ gathering
and talked to some hot guys xD

Ryumon Hozukimaru

1. I wish I had cosplayed
2. I wish I had more money
3. I did not get to go to musicfest
Most of all I wish it was longer.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Gin Rummy

Jerry

Being on staff... I've wanted to know about GR.

aka Guest relations. one of the most interested Job (but i would guess as stressful) as any staff position.

I personally wish (from a fan perspective) to have a contest for the fans to allow them maybe a lunch/dinner with their favorite guest.

sorta being able to meet and greet in a personal touch and away from other screaming fans.

Ironically though, I dont have any idol, voice talent, or general celebrities to name off my head. but that would be an awesome experience for shure. :3
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jerry.pang

Games, Friends & Fanime oh my! :D