Swap Meet & Dealers Room Requests 2008

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, May 31, 2007, 03:09:11 PM

Kazuko

I agree with Nina on this~ More practical Items a bit more japanesque Items for thoes of us who arent so much into anime and wouldnt have so much of a use for figurines and the like.

Bring Tokidoki! I love The artists work =) he appeals to alot of people who are into japanese/anime stuff or people who want to look great in some awesome shirts and stuff, in my opinon hes the best

http://www.tokidoki.it/

Nina Star 9

Quote from: Kazuko on October 25, 2007, 08:03:31 PM
Bring Tokidoki! I love The artists work =) he appeals to alot of people who are into japanese/anime stuff or people who want to look great in some awesome shirts and stuff, in my opinon hes the best

http://www.tokidoki.it/
That is too adorable. I would love to buy products with such adorable images on them. x3

Spiritsnare

If it's possible, bring RedOctane back.

I'd love to buy one of their DDR pads for $150 (a la '06) as opposed to $250.

And speaking of DDR, Bemani merchandise in general would be pretty cool.
epic progressive

vox

abcbadcat

Quote from: Spiritsnare on October 31, 2007, 12:23:38 PM
If it's possible, bring RedOctane back.

I'd love to buy one of their DDR pads for $150 (a la '06) as opposed to $250.

And speaking of DDR, Bemani merchandise in general would be pretty cool.

Taiko Plushies! Pop'N Character Plushies! IIDX mini controller belt buckles... lol

You know what I mean but I would buy stuff

Shinsengumi

I would love see a booth that sells more Import video games.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Paco :]

Quote from: Otakuya on June 08, 2007, 02:59:53 PM
Have the swap meet in its own room and have it go on the entire con!

Or at least more hours and during the day.

I loved having swap meet on Thursday.

I motion this!

JohnnyAR

1. more Hellsing stuff (I barely saw any :( need Hellsing T-shirts)
2. cheaper Yoshi plushies(I know they're imports but still they need to be cheaper, god a lotta money for a yoshi plushie thats almost the size of a Hot Pocket
3. more Evangelion stuff (what can I say? I luv NGE)
4. allow minors to buy practice weapons (I'm gonna be F-ing 16 by the time Fanime comes please take it away)
I think thats all I can think of.

Shinsengumi

I would love to have someone willing to sell Marvel. vs. Capcom 2 to me I really want that game, and more YuGiOh cards, plus more H-Doujins (Rurouni Kenshin).
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

bahamutknightzero

Quote from: Shinsengumi on November 04, 2007, 01:12:49 AM
I would love to have someone willing to sell Marvel. vs. Capcom 2 to me I really want that game, and more YuGiOh cards, plus more H-Doujins (Rurouni Kenshin).

Yeah, that was a wierd thing this year. I swear I saw a rather large selection back in 2005 and 2006, but a rather limited selection from I think only a few vendors this year [Was able to buy two this year due to being old enough and having ID to prove it (I would exclude yaoi since there seems to be a good amount of material the three years I've been at Fanime).

Jessicarbt

I will admit that there were hardly any practical items this year, it seemed that  there were more figurines that anyone could handle and some of the same products from the same shows over and over.  Also If any of the dealers could bring some items from Japan in Japanese, that would be cool, since I know that some of them actually go to Japan and have connections, if the could bring some more non english items that would be great.

sunrise-oasis

Quote from: Jessicarbt on November 10, 2007, 12:21:01 AM
I will admit that there were hardly any practical items this year, it seemed that  there were more figurines that anyone could handle and some of the same products from the same shows over and over.  Also If any of the dealers could bring some items from Japan in Japanese, that would be cool, since I know that some of them actually go to Japan and have connections, if the could bring some more non english items that would be great.
last year the closest to japanese japan import was the food. I know pocky Sorta counts but the Mifune is a recommendation. I mean if you wanna tryu new things other than pocky I really recommend Strawberry Daifuku's (its likea  pink cold marshmellow with strawberry fillings, and beleive me it tastes really soft and  nice ^ ^!) and Mifune ( a carbon marble soda with uhm..okay think of a  NOSE like object with various soda's recommendations I like is the tutti fruity (which I beleive is original O_O!, the images are kinda hard to know what it tastes like other than peach and strawberry) its abit more expensive than japan town but hey its worth it to get japanese STUFF XD!!! (thats eidible)