1. UFO Valkyrie (DVD)
2. Key The Metal Idol (DVD)
3. More $2 and other cheap manga
4. Soundtrack for Play!
5. Cuddlier plushies
6. Cheap RP Books
7. Pink dice sets

bahamutknightzero

1. (Even though I probably didn't see any this year or didn't catch them) Video Game Soundtracks (Outside of the well known RPGS, so stuff like from figthing games or not as well known RPGs)
2. More Kinnikuman merchendise (I was REALLY disappointed that the only gear they had were the 4 Kinnikuman masks and the Ultimate Muscle mangas. I wanted to try to get any of the mini figures that Bandai make for example, along with this one Kinnikuman fanbook that came out in I believe 2004/05).
3. More plushies (I'm sure this sounds impossible but I'd like to see some of the older plushies from past cons, like any Sailor Moon plushes or the Dragon Warrior Slime).

This is probably off topic, but I'd like to see more auction items for both the silent and live version.

mDuo13

More plushies would be awesome.

More posters and stuff of obscure series!

Bring back the import games people, too.

billgoku

Yes, lots of wallscrolls of not so popular animes would be perfect.
Fanime 10 2 weeks away...
Member of Bleach Gathering 2009
Cosplays plans in 10: Ichigo , few possibles...
: Onizuka (GTO) (Yes, this year I will do him no matter what.)

thebrain2u

Definitely more wallscrolls. I only saw two dealers have wall scrolls this year.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "thebrain2u"Definitely more wallscrolls. I only saw two dealers have wall scrolls this year.

I second and third this. I barely found any wall-scrolls this year either.

Also, a second on the soundtracks thing. They were pretty hard to find. I found one dealer who had JRock and JPop along with soundtracks...but there weren't all that many. So yeah, bring the soundtracks back.

Bring back Video Games new york too. They were cool.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

s1nfulxs0ul

More wallscrolls, and soundtracks, definitely.
More variety of plushies, especially of Kingdom Hearts characters if that's possible. Most of the plushies I saw at the Dealer's Room this year were from Naruto or Bleach  :(

otakuya

Have the swap meet in its own room and have it go on the entire con!

Or at least more hours and during the day.

I loved having swap meet on Thursday.

hugmeimnerdy

I second the plushies notion, esp. of the KH characters part.

yum.

Xeluu

Quote from: "hugmeimnerdy"I second the plushies notion, esp. of the KH characters part.
As of the current time, the only KH plush available (excluding the knight) are all bootlegs, so you probably won't be finding any at the con.
2016 Cosplay Plans
Gomamon/Gabumon - Digimon
Jolteon Gijinka - Pokemon
Oogie Boogie - Nightmare Before Christmas

hugmeimnerdy

Darn.
I suggest Manga dealers stock up on Loveless vol. 4 as I was unable to find any.
Anyone wanna ship it to me?

yum.

Sylversun

I don't suppose anyone knows of any place or website where I can sell some stuff?

Unfortunately I have to move and I have some Manga, as well as Monthly Comic style Manga, as well as some DVDs... Unfortunately I will not be attending next year to use the Swap meet..

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

koella

more artbooks
I only recall one or two booths selling artbooks

Ekac

I was disappointed about the lack of Fate/Stay Night items [mostly just Saber figures that were high priced] and the DVDs were rather strange at one booth. The first ep had a special boxset, and then 2 and 3 were normal. But they didn't have a first ep. "I could just buy 2 and 3..." but then I have some perfection disorder with something so tiny. . .

... I'm ranting on something that's not going to be there next year. >_> Oops.

I'd like wallscrolls though, I need to spoof up my plain room a little. :)
Also, I want more funny hats. I need strange hats to make me survive... I have a Catscratch and a Prinny hat so far.

s1nfulxs0ul

Ah, I forgot, more artbooks, possibly doujins? I don't see any doujinshi for sale at all. Are they not allowed?
If they aren't, I'd really like to purchase them at the Con since there's no other way I can get hand held copies to doujinshi  :cry:

Nina Star 9

More practical items.

As many of you know, I am not really an anime fan. Even if I were, I would have little use for figurines, little trinkets, etc. from a series. I have been able to find at the con in previous years plenty of more practical items, such as pencils, folders, etc. I don't care about the design, as long as it looks good and isn't from a series I know I cannot stand, I just want to find things I can use in my everyday life that look better than their non-anime counterparts. '07 lacked this type of item.

Also, CDs. In '06, I was lucky enough to snag a copy of Tenryuu from a dealer, but in '07, there was very little in the selection of CDs, and certainly not any more Amano or other more obscure things. I would like to see some stuff out of the mainstream next year. (However, if you guys actually brought out Amano, there would certainly be more of her albums for sale~ ^.~)

Makou

Quote from: Barnes on July 27, 2007, 09:02:13 PM
Chicken wings.

You serious? If you're hungry, we can always dine IN H-- outside.

Hmm... I'd like to see something custom-made... maybe joysticks?

CabbitJay

I would like to see more figures with a Christmas theme, Negima plushes and Mega House One Piece figures.

Barnes

Quote from: Makou on October 24, 2007, 10:47:26 PM
Quote from: Barnes on July 27, 2007, 09:02:13 PM
Chicken wings.

You serious? If you're hungry, we can always dine IN H-- outside.

Hmm... I'd like to see something custom-made... maybe joysticks?

Yeah, I want arcade sticks as well.
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes