something I've been wondering

Started by Sunara Ishi, May 31, 2007, 04:45:42 PM

Sucrose

Quote from: "mDuo13"This thread gives me the willies.
I second that.

I mean, the sentiment and all is wonderful, but...yeesh.

(I guess ear-cleaning is just...something I don't want to involve other people in?)
In mammals, Sucrose is digested in the stomach, into its component sugars, by acidic hydrolysis. The Glucose and Fructose are then absorbed into the bloodstream in the small intestine. (Lactose just isn't cool enough to enter into it.)

Sidekick

Quote from: "Sucrose"
Quote from: "mDuo13"This thread gives me the willies.
I second that.

I mean, the sentiment and all is wonderful, but...yeesh.

(I guess ear-cleaning is just...something I don't want to involve other people in?)

Yea, I never thought it'd be something people actually talk about haha. xD

LastElixir

it's fun, it's like mining for gold. It's the gold rush in 1849 again and everyone is invited.

j

Sidekick

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Sidekick"Hahahahaha...ew?

Ditto. 0.o

Love knows no bounds... Especially when it comes to your loved ones ears...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

mDuo13

Funny thing, after I read this thread I went and watched Darker Than Black and the episode made a big deal out of this.

Is that what prompted the thread? Or just a coincidence?

LastElixir

hmm let me prospect your ear... ....OMG EUREKA found some juicy ores!

yea thats creepy

j

Sunara Ishi

Quote from: "mDuo13"Funny thing, after I read this thread I went and watched Darker Than Black and the episode made a big deal out of this.

Nah. It was that and the To Heart 2 OVA... -.-;

I went to rewatch that episode with the subgroup I prefer... >.>; I was watching sudo's cause they are a week ahead but they lag for me... Its just my pc and I'm too lazy to transfer to my main pc... So I rewatched with Mishicorp's cause they are unlaggy.

Maybe I'm just desensitized but is it really that weird of a topic to talk about? O.o?
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

LastElixir

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"
Quote from: "mDuo13"Funny thing, after I read this thread I went and watched Darker Than Black and the episode made a big deal out of this.

Nah. It was that and the To Heart 2 OVA... -.-;

I went to rewatch that episode with the subgroup I prefer... >.>; I was watching sudo's cause they are a week ahead but they lag for me... Its just my pc and I'm too lazy to transfer to my main pc... So I rewatched with Mishicorp's cause they are unlaggy.

Maybe I'm just desensitized but is it really that weird of a topic to talk about? O.o?

it's not weird and I demand more topics like these. :)

j

ININ

Quote from: "Jun-Watarase"
Quote from: "Chun"Chiisai tokoro.... [/Honey and Clover]

My mother used to do it to me as a kid. Only she would use a bobby pin. It's really weird to talk about it online though, since it's really something you have to feel in order to enjoy.

~Chun

My grandmother used a bobby pin sometimes, too.

I hate the bobby pin.  My Mom used the bobby pin to remove ear wax when I was a kid, and when she goes too far in the ear, it really hurts :<  And she was really slow removing the ear wax.

Fructose

Almost everything discussed here sounds to me like a HEINOUSLY BAD IDEA. A bobby pin? S'like sticking a toothpick up your nose to get the snot out...

I'm sorry, but I consider my ears very private and personal orifices, and I do not want anyone but myself digging around in there, and certainly not with a bobby pin!

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Fructose"Almost everything discussed here sounds to me like a HEINOUSLY BAD IDEA. A bobby pin? S'like sticking a toothpick up your nose to get the snot out...

I'm sorry, but I consider my ears very private and personal orifices, and I do not want anyone but myself digging around in there, and certainly not with a bobby pin!

I can name another personal orifice that needs a good cleaning every now and then...

It's called a Belly Button.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

Jun-Watarase

I guess it's just something some of us Asian kids grew up with. X_x

Like... clothes hangers, slippers, back scratchers, belts, and the like... if you know what I mean. XD

That and red bean ice cream?

Email me at [email protected] if you want to be a maid! Sign ups close in March! Hurry!
FanimaidCafe.com

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"
Quote from: "Fructose"Almost everything discussed here sounds to me like a HEINOUSLY BAD IDEA. A bobby pin? S'like sticking a toothpick up your nose to get the snot out...

I can name another personal orifice that needs a good cleaning every now and then...

It's called a Belly Button.

Yeah, but when you do clean it, it feels really freaking weird and really freaking sensitive.

Oh, and as for the earcleaning? I rep the standard American Q-Tip Cleanâ,,¢.
epic progressive

vox