Fanime HoboRave 2007

Started by GaMeReVoLuTiOnX, June 03, 2007, 01:23:41 AM

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

So who went? xD

What is it you ask?  Our own "rave" within the halls of the con hosted by NotN (Ninja of the Night) and yours truly. ^^;  We take donations of glowsticks from other ravers / glowstick wielders and create our own little glowstick campfire.  We talk about random topics.  A colorful bunch & very friendly. ^^;

This year it was held on the 2nd day of the con (Saturday, May 26).  Was curious who attended the biggest turn out the past couple of years. :D

Also a battle circle started too.  That was interesting. ^^;

Oh but of course, the infamous sign in case you so happen to forget what I'm talking about:

See you next year! :D
Stop by and chit-chat.  Make friends.  Rant.  Cause you know the con is already 1/2 done...

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

darkknightcecil

I wanted to go but I couldnt I was working during that time
finishig up my shift

Minagi-chan

I visited on Saturday 'round midnight.  I would've stayed with you guys, but I was on my way home for the night.  : P  Oh, I'm the Fanimaid who dropped it like it was hot for all of 30 seconds and then had to leave.
<3 Miss Coquine <3
We slip and slide as we fall in love and I just can't seem to get enough.

YoureMyHiro

Dude, I cant believe I didnt even get chance to see it in action! Espeically after how fat you hooked us up with those glow sticks.

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Hehe good to hear some responses.  We stuck around until around 1:30am.  Sorry to hear that you guys couldn't stay longer or attend.

Minagi-chan, may have gotten you on tape.  :D  Needs review again. xD
YMH, you know AX can't do it like Fanime.  Cept they give away free stuff during their raves soo...ya. :P

-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

Ayanami Rei First Child

I was there for the glowstick campfire party last year...and I was there for the hobo Rave this year. I was the tall guy with reddish/orange hair and in a pink dress ^_^

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"I was there for the glowstick campfire party last year...and I was there for the hobo Rave this year. I was the tall guy with reddish/orange hair and in a pink dress ^_^
Ah yes I remember you.  You were also the one we saw while we waited in agony for the elevator Monday morning.

-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

crimson89

the hoborave was pretty entertaining, I wore black/white stripes and danced with my ex :P....

I hope there's one next year.

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Quote from: "crimson89"the hoborave was pretty entertaining, I wore black/white stripes and danced with my ex :P....

I hope there's one next year.
Glad you enjoyed yourself :)

Of course there'll be another next year.  ^^;

-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^